Where The "Camp Confidential" Girls Would Be Now

What most likely happened after camp.

43
https://www.amazon.com/The-Complete-First-Summer-Confidential/dp/0448451883

The Camp Confidential series were the go-to books about fun summer camp adventures, and how a large, tight-knit group of friends grew during their years at camp and outside of it. Here's how I believe they would have ended up.

1. Jenna

I could see Jenna working in TV development for a show like Walk the Prank or something similar, given her famous reputation as the camp prankster.

2. Natalie

Natalie was the resident fashionista, so I could see her being successful as a fashion buyer in New York City.

5. Alex

Alex followed in her hero Mia Hamm's footsteps and became a pro soccer player.

4. Grace

Grace was the most talented actress at camp, so I wouldn't be surprised if she became a film or TV star.

5. Sarah

Sarah was very athletic during her time at camp, and I think she would help out other athletes by becoming a physical therapist for sports injuries.

6. Abby

Abby was Sarah's equally athletic best friend. I could see Abby being a personal trainer at a gym or running a fitness empire.

7. Priya

We didn't get very much about Priya other than she was a tomboy and she had a crush on her boy best friend once, but there was one scene in which she wanted to do an equal amount of work on a science project, so I'm gonna say she's a research scientist now.

8. Brynn

Acting on Broadway, without a doubt. Performing was her passion, whether it was starring as Eliza Doolittle in her school musical or doing spontaneous karaoke at a monster-themed restaurant in New York City.

9. Chelsea

Chelsea was a reformed mean girl who could be clever and fun when she wanted to be. Assuming she retained her take-charge attitude, I think she'd be good at PR or wedding planning.

10. Karen

I remember that Karen was very shy and was too afraid to stand up for herself. Since then, she's gone into teaching elementary school and looks out for the shy and bullied kids since she knows what it's like.

11. Gaby

Gaby was also a mean girl at one point during camp, but she also volunteered at a children's hospital. I think she became a pediatrician so she could continue working with sick children.

12. Valerie

I see Valerie as a professional dancer and choreographer. I mean, that dance she came up with to convince her teacher she should be in the advanced class still stuck with me.

13. Alyssa

Alyssa was the most artsy camper, and was very independent. I think she'd be a freelance artist.

14. Tori

Tori was also really into fashion, and she was from LA, so I see her doing well as a celebrity stylist.

15. Candace

Candace was quiet and reserved but very smart. However she knew when to speak up when it was the right thing to do. I think Candace would be working in politics in some way.