'Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War' Is Finally Here

Activision has releases two new trailers for the long awaited "Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War."

26
Soldier with gun in Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Activision's next installment, "Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" has been officially confirmed with the recent release of two new trailers.

This title will be following last year's 'Modern Warfare', which was the most successful Call Of Duty game in the franchise's history.

The first trailer is more of a general trailer that shows us a little of what to expect from the game's campaign mode. The other is all about giving us some more information about the mysterious character and antagonist, Perseus.

Fans will be able to tune into Twitch on September 9 to learn more about the multiplayer modes that will be available. Fingers crossed for Zombie Mode!

"Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War" is scheduled to release on Nov. 13, with versions planned for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X, as well as Windows PC.

Check out the trailers below!

๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ - ๐™พ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šขยฎ: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š› www.youtube.com

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šž๐š๐šขยฎ: ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™พ๐š™๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š› - ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› www.youtube.com