A Playlist For The Call Me By Your Name Fans

Love stories and classical music

346

Call Me By Your Name is known for its artistic love story plot, beautiful Italian scenery and beautiful soundtrack. A lot of people look to it for artistic inspiration. I decided to create a playlist inspired by Call Me By Your Name. It consists of the actual soundtrack, love songs and soft alternative music. Anything that reminds me of the film. Enjoy!

Change by Lana Del Rey

Wikipedia

Change by Lana Del Rey

Change has a beautiful and soft tone that reminds me of the soft aesthetic in Call Me By Your Name. It's a good song to listen to whenever you are working on something artistic.

Cellophane by FKA Twigs

Twitter

Cellophane by FKA twigs

Cellophane is a beautiful song with amazing vocals by FKA twigs. It's beauty reminds me of the beautiful connection in Call Me By Your Name.

Art Deco by Lana Del Rey

cWikipedia

Art Deco by Lana Del Rey

Art Deco is an aesthetically pleasing song by Lana Del Rey. It reminds me of the scenery seen in Call Me By Your Name along with the art that is featured in it.

Vanilla Baby by Billie Marten

TheLineOfBestFit

Vanilla Baby by Billie Marten

Vanilla Baby is a beautiful soft song that makes you want to listen to it during golden hour. The aesthetic of the song reminds me of the film.

Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

BillBoard

Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

Sweet Creature is a sweet song by Harry Styles that matches the aesthetic of the film. It's a song that makes you believe in the connection you see in Call Me By Your Name.

Peach by Kevin Abstract

HypeBeast

Peach by Kevin Abstract

Peach has more rap in it but it still has the soft sound that reminds you of summer. A bonus is the word Peach that has become the symbol of the film.

Give Me Something by Seafret

Wikipedia

Give Me Something by Seafret

Give Me Something has a soft summer sound that makes you want to take a drive. The softness of it reminds me of the films beauty.

Another Love by Tom Odell

Discogs

Another Love by Tom Odell

Another Love is a beautiful song that talks about a love that stole all their tears and feeling like they are unable to love the new person in their life the same way. This reminds me of the lovers in the film Call Me By Your Name after their split at the end of the film.

Humming by Turnover

Wikipedia

Humming by Turnover

Humming has a summer sound that makes for a good driving song. It's upbeat tone reminds me of the happy tones in the film.

Golden by Harry Styles

IDVice

Golden by Harry Styles

Golden is a song that makes you want to watch a sunrise/sunset. It matches the mood of the song and reminds me of the way Elio and Oliver feel for each other.

Paris by The 1975

NME

Paris by The 1975

Paris has a soft electric sound that talks about love and heartbreak and wanting to return to Paris. It reminds me of some of the topics in Call Me By Your Name.

Indie Film Lovers (feat. Kerri) by Lyss

Amazon

Indie Film Lovers by Lyss

Indie Film Lovers has the aesthetic of a soft independent film which is what Call Me By Your Name is. The beauty of the indie film is shown through this song.

Sunflower, Vol. 6 by Harry Styles

IDVice

Sunflower Vol. 6 by Harry Styles

Sunflower Vol. 6 has a beautiful summer sound that makes your day even when you are down. Call Me By Your Name is also a film that will make my day and that caused me to correlate the two.

Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens

Amazon

Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens

Futile Devices is in the soundtrack of Call Me By Your Name and is a soft song made by Sufjan Stevens. It added to the beauty of the film.

Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens

Amazon

Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens

Mystery of Love is my favorite song in the film. It's about the mystery that we don't choose who we fall for. It's a beautiful song that was added to match the meaning of the film.

Visions of Gideon by Sufjan Stevens

Amazon

Visions of Gideon by Sufjan Stevens

Visions of Gideon is a very soft song that is in the soundtrack of Call Me By Your Name. It is often a song that helps me fall asleep.

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

UDiscvoerMusic

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

Summertime Sadness is a song that fits with the film because of Elio and Oliver's summer love that ends in sadness but also a bittersweet memory.

Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan

Amazon

Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan's music often reminds me of Call Me By Your Name. Strawberries & Cigarettes is one of them. It has a soft summer sound that talks about love.

Une Barque Sur L'océan From Miroirs by Andre Laplante

Amazon

There is a lot of beautiful classic music in the film Call Me By Your Name and Une Barque Sur L'océan From Miroirs is my favorite one. It's a beautiful song to listen to while you are painting or even studying.

From the Dining Table by Harry Styles

BillBoard

From the Dining Table by Harry Styles

From the Dining Table is a beautiful acoustic song by Harry Styles that is about a heartbreak. It fits the beautiful tone of the film and the story.

All I Want by Kodaline

Wikipedia

All I Want by Kodaline

All I Want is a beautiful love song by Kodaline that fits the love story of Call Me By Your Name. It's a song that makes you want to float in the water and look at the sky.

Amore Mio Aiutami by Piero Piccioni

SpikeRot

Amore Mio Aiutami by Piero Piccioni

Amore Mio Aiutami is a beautiful instrumental song that reminds me of the scenery and love story in Call Me By Your Name. This is a song that helps provoke artistic ideas and is a beautiful song to paint to.

Call Me By Your Name by MICAH

Deezer

Call Me By Your Name by MICAH

This song has the same title as the film and is inspired by it. It's an upbeat soft song that is fun to drive and sing to. I thought the artist MICAH did very well in capturing the film in a song.

Falling by Harry Styles

IDVice

Falling by Harry Styles

Falling is a beautiful song with a piano by Harry Styles and is about a past love that is missed. This reminded me of the ending of the film Call Me By Your Name as Elio stares at the fire.

Never Let Me Go by Florence + The Machine

Wikipedia

Never Let Me Go is a hauntingly beautiful song by Florence + The Machine about love and the feeling that they never want to lose it. It matches the connection between Elio and Oliver.

Ribs by Lorde

Wikipedia

Ribs by Lorde

Ribs reminds me of a love story that has a bittersweet ending which is why I correlate it with Call Me By Your Name.

Take Me To Church by Hozier

Wikipedia

Take Me To Church by Hozier

After Hozier's music video, Take Me To Church had a whole new meaning. A love that may seem a sin to others. I felt this song showed the beauty of the love in the film.

Inside Your Mind by The 1975

StereoGum

Inside Your Mind by The 1975

Inside Your Mind is a love story describing the feeling of wanting to know everything about someone and wishing they could read their mind. It's a strong connection that I felt showed between Elio and Oliver.

A Dream of You and Me by Future Islands

BethHoeckel

A Dream of You and Me by Future Islands

A Dream of You and Me has a summer beach feel to it and it reminds me of the film because of the lyrics. The song also reminds me of the aesthetic of indie films.

BITE by Troye Sivan

Amazon

BITE by Troye Sivan

BITE is a beautiful love story about a deep connection between two people. It's a connection you can see in Elio and Oliver in the film.

What a Heavenly Way to Die by Troye Sivan

Wikipedia

What A Heavenly Way To Die by Troye Sivan

What A Heavenly Way To Die is another beautiful love song by Troye Sivan. It's about dying with the one you love and is another song that represents a deep connection between lovers. That is something I thought fit with Call Me By Your Name very well.

Call Me By Your Name is my favorite love story because I felt that it portrayed a deep connection between the two lovers. It also came with a beautiful scenery set in Italy and a gorgeous soundtrack to match it. It'll always be an inspiration to me and now I have built up a soundtrack to listen to for the same aesthetic. I hope you enjoyed this playlist and keep finding your muses.