A College Girl's Thoughts On The Podcast 'Call Her Daddy'

Alex and Sofia, if you need a third member, I am available.

5185

If you haven't heard of the podcast "Call Her Daddy," you must be living under a rock. So crawl out and let me enlighten you. This podcast is not only life-changing but is building a bridge to mend the confusion and weird small talk between girls and guys. There have always been assumptions that girls who are sexually comfortable with themselves are sluts. You can try to say I'm wrong, but it's there. It's everywhere. Alex and Sofia are changing the way that girls see their sexuality and the way guys view sexually open girls.

I think it is freaking awesome.

I have always been the girl with no filter who says whatever she is thinking, so when I first heard this podcast, I felt so at home. I love knowing that there are other girls out there who will say whatever they want and not worry about what other people think. If you aren't really an openly sexual person you can still learn something from this podcast. I think more people should unapologetically be themselves and live life how they want to.

I have felt so empowered since listening to this podcast.

Alex and Sofia are cracking the codes and exposing all the weirdness girls and guys feel about each other. Helping girls know how to respond to texts, how to get the guy you like to notice you, how to be confident in your relationships. It's so uplifting and lighthearted. Believe it or not, these girls actually know what they are talking about. I also love that they both are so confident that they can tell their embarrassing stories. Media today and social influencers would never admit to pooping outside in their yard (episode 20), but I'm sure they have gross stories. We are human and we can be nasty sometimes — It's OK!!!

You might as well laugh at yourself instead of feeling bad.

On the sexual end of things, I think this podcast is educational while still being funny. When you're in college, you are not going to your mom anymore about boys — much less asking her for sexual advice. I think Alex and Sofia answer basic questions on how to be safe and how to be great (lol). Even if you aren't sexually active, you can keep their ideas under your belt while you wait for that special someone.

All in all, I am absolutely a #DaddyGang member. I have the merch, I listen to every podcast, I freaking love these girls. We all should live more carefree and not worry so much about what other people think.

Alex and Sofia, hire me.