Freshman Year, Thank U, Next

Freshman Year, Thank U, Next

Moving on up the ladder. Goodbye Freshman, Hello Sophomore.

141
hailstate.com

Freshman Year, some of the best times and some of the worst times. All the lessons learned, decisions made, the sleep missed out on, the dining hall food taken in, were all part of an experience that will never be forgotten. As we gain freshman year under our belt, these are the reasons why Sophomore year will be way better than freshman year.

1. Registering For Classes

Oh yes, the order of registering for classes. Good news about being a sophomore is, moving right on up the food chain. Getting the classes you need will become easier and easier as you go.

2. Knowing Your Way Around The Block

After a whole year of confusion, mistakes, and learning opportunities, you know your way around campus, how long it takes to get from point "a" to point "b," and the best places to get food. Now its up to the upcoming freshman to endure the confusion.

3. Friends

All the people you've met over the course of two semesters and the relationships you've made will continue to grow into the next year. Knowing all your friends will be back in the same place after the summer is the best feeling.

4. No More Dorms

Most sophomores choose an alternate living space to dorms. This could be sorority housing, an apartment, or a house. Living away from community showers, loud hall mates, and annoying fire drills is definitely something to look forward to.

5. College Gamedays

College gamedays, especially in the SEC, is something to get hype for! Tailgating with the best friends is quite possible the best part about gameday (oh and the actual game too).

6. Bye Bye Freshman Year

Its been real, maybe even a little too real. Bye Bye Freshman year, Sophomore year - here we come!