What Do You See In Your Future?

By The Time I'm 30

What? *holds hands up, eyes wide in surprise* Don't you have a five or six year plan for your future, too?

44
https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-s-playing-chess-1040157/

I do not know what it is about life or what the future has in store for me, but the two are absolutely two of my favorite topics to talk about. Well, other than books and their show/movie adaptions. I am going to be 25 this year and my children will be six and three; it's time to seriously start working on creating the best future for my family that I can. Some of you may not be there yet, and that is great, but for those of you that are, what do your plans look like?

Here is a glimpse into mine.

I want to have published at least one of the six books I am currently working on. My current battles with that are not trying to edit while I write the first draft and overcoming writer's block.

I want to have graduated with my bachelors (which will happen at the end of 2019. Well, graduation may be at the beginning of 2020)...maybe my masters. (Am I that insane already?! Oh, goddess...)

I want to have found a job making at least $40,000 a year. Right now, I am thinking of taking the test to become a mail carrier. Hopefully, by Spring, I will be working as mail carrier making over $30,000 a year. (Nothing too fancy, but enough to be able to afford life. Do not let that make you think I won't have something better. *winks* This girl has dreams and goals higher than the sky and unlimited determination.)

I want to have paid for or leased a new vehicle. One to accommodate the earth and my family. (And my added children. You know, those friends of your children who call you mom/dad. The friends that eat as if they are at home when visiting.)

I want to be able to easily maintain a healthier lifestyle. Ketogenic or just plain clean eating. (Obviously, weight loss goes hand in hand with this, so do I even need to say it?) There is a lot of natural things that come from the earth that benefit our bodies and minds more than what you can imagine.

I want to have purchased my first home. Outright or with a mortgage. Three bed two baths at the very least. Preferably a four to five-bedroom home. We would not need more than two bathrooms, but if there is a third, wonderful. One bedroom would be for guests and the other would be my in-home library. (well, until I can afford to build my dream home that homes my much larger in-home library. You know, the two-story room in my home that will house many worlds. A room with a hidden passageway to my wine cellar.)