How Buzzfeed Quizzes Affect your Life

How Buzzfeed Quizzes Affect your Life

Buzzfeed holds the answers to all of life's toughest questions such as which character from The Office are you?

125
How Buzzfeed Quizzes Affect your Life
Bradford Group

Buzzfeed quizzes are a blessing and a curse. Buzzfeed quizzes can make your day by telling you are Ariel and that your 20s will be the most exciting time of your life, sure we will say that is a thing. It is basically it is a fun thing to do while you are waiting for your to-go food or can help you procrastinate instead of doing your homework due tomorrow.

I was bored one day and spent like a couple of hours on Buzzfeed and here were some of my favorite result or the ones I remember.

Which Jewish celebrity you would marry?

Andy Samberg

-Um… yes, please! I’m not sure why this is a quiz but I am okay with it.

30 Rock character
Liz Lemon

-Yes Yes Yes! Tina Fey is my idol and spirit animal!

Friends character
Monica

-I guess that makes sense although I identify myself more with Chandler but it is whatever. Although most people claim I am Phoebe but Buzz feed does not lie.

Which famous Chris is your soulmate?
Chris O’Dowd

-I would have also accepted Pine, Pratt or Evans.

Which Rory Gilmore are you?
Fun Rory

-I do not remember Rory ever being fun but I guess it is better than not fun Rory.

Which SNL female great are you?
Kristen Wiig

-I would have also accepted all of them because I love them all but if I had to choose one this is a pretty good one.

Then Buzzfeed took a dark turn. I was being nice to Buzzfeed, Buzzfeed was being nice back but that all fell apart pretty quickly.

When will you get married?
Probably never

-Okay, Buzzfeed let us just agree to disagree.

When will you meet your soulmate?
You already have but you let them go

-Alright, Buzzfeed want to tell me who they are so maybe I could get them back? No? Okay, thanks.

Are you girlfriend material?
Not right now, maybe work on it.

-Work on it? How do I work on it without a boyfriend? Think on that Buzzfeed.

Are you boyfriend material?
Kinda

-Wait what? What does that even mean? I guess this is partially my fault for taking this quiz but come on Buzzfeed this just seems a little off.

When are you going to die?
You should already be dead with the amount of risk you take

-Alright not what I was thinking. Not that I really wanted an answer but this is much worse than I expected.

The most upsetting results of all the quizzes I took.

Which Seinfeld character are you?
George Costanza

-I am speechless, I have no speech NO SPEECH. I always thought of myself as Elaine or maybe even Jerry, but George? That is just unacceptable.

Which Star Wars character are you?
C-3PO

-How? How did I do so wrong with my life that I am the worst in all the galaxy? Am I really that annoying? Do I really never shut up and am a know it all?

Buzzfeed is an excellent and horrible thing to be found on the internet. Use wisely. Caution: could break heart depending on which quiz you take.