bored in class

10 BuzzFeed Quizzes To Save You From Being Bored In Class

BuzzFeed has your back for that one lecture where you just cannot.

202

If you don't kill your time by taking random BuzzFeed quizzes, what are you even doing? They're the best because sometimes they tell you when you'll meet your soulmate, sometimes they give you a really high quality book recommendation, and sometimes they tell you what kind of Poptart you are based on your favorite TV moments. To save you the trouble of finding the best ones, I've made a list for you!

1. This quiz that will tell you what color your aura is based on your chicken nugget preferences

BuzzFeed

You know you want to

2. You can even write your own novel to pass the time

BuzzFeed

Bonus because you get a movie recommendation out of it! Check it out here!

3. And everyone loves a good game of "would you rather," right?

BuzzFeed

I mean, you get to look at pictures of cake...

4. This quiz can apparently tell you when you'll get married based on which desserts you eat

BuzzFeed

I don't know how it works, but hey, I'm not going to say it doesn't!

5. You could pretend to be a casting director if you want

BuzzFeed

It beats paying attention to whatever the professor is talking about.

6. Have you ever wanted to be drinking buddies with a fictional character?

BuzzFeed

Because you can find out which of the Stark siblings will hit the bar with you.

7. Or maybe you want to write a song for a Disney movie

BuzzFeed

You can find out which soundtrack it would be on.

8. Along the same lines, if you've ever wondered what it's like to be a Disney princess...

BuzzFeed

You can find out whether or not you can do what it takes to save the Beast from the enchanted rose.

9. For fans of 'The Parent Trap,' you can find out which twin would be your camp best friend

BuzzFeed

Honestly, is both of them an option?

10. And, for the 'Stranger Things' fan, you can figure out which character is your BFF

BuzzFeed

And the best part is that you can do it while looking at cool and fun '80s stuff!