5 Bullet Journal Topics

5 Topics To Bullet Journal About When You're Bored

And want to do something productive.

11
Andrew Miller Photography

Long ago, in a Starbucks within a mystical city, there was an unproductive woman starring at her journal, wondering what she could fill her time with. Minutes droned on as her brain turned to mush. All of a sudden, she began to think about her favorite veggie sausage and how she managed to go a week consistently peering in her freezer only to find an empty package set there as a reminder.

How can one be a productive addition to the adult workforce if she is unable to manage shopping for veggie sausage? So she began to write her grocery list, and didn't stop at that. Below are the top five subjects to write about in a bullet journal!

1. Shopping List

This is simple but can be beneficially time-consuming as well as entertaining; for you have the ability dissect your weekly food intake, and regulate it in an orderly fashion that provides you with the resources to save money and only buy exactly what you need.

I love doing this, because in addition to just my grocery shopping I include my other food/drink spending at coffee shops and other fast food joints, that devour my paycheck and minimize this with wallet-friendly alternatives.

2. Daily routine/ To-do list

For those of you with downfalls in the same areas as me, such as remembering to write down important details in your agenda book, the prospect of scoping out your workload, academically as well as personally, can tremendously help to relieve stress and prevent you from taking a second to stop and scratch your head.

3. Simple joys in life

♫ THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGSSSS ♫

Whenever I'm feeling down and forget what life is about, I find it uplifting to sit down and ponder the small aspects of life that often slip by unappreciated. Just look around you, whatever it is, your family, laughter, the air, there is a never-ending supply of goodness all around, and sometimes are you need is to pick your chin up and experience it.

4. What you have achieved and where you want to go

Self reflection is a critical part of comprehending cause and effect and the power oneself has in their life. This type of bullet list can help discover accomplishments that you forgot about, or point out the lack of achievement you've seen toward your goals. Either way, self criticism and praise shows you where you came, where you wanna go, and the steps you are taking to get there.

5. Books you want to read and places you want to see

Never forget that education is the backbone of our human society, and a way to preserve knowledge to aid future generations. Learning should not stop at school, and it's important to find your educational niche and topic you crave to dig deeper into. In the same manner, travel is all about hands-on experience, and provides a deeper understanding of a concept that cannot be entirely absorbed through the pages. So pick up a book, and get out there into the world!