Last year I turned 20, and this year I will be 21 years old. It got me thinking that I will be 30 in nine years.
I know what your thinking, "That's a long time from now " but I wonder what my life will be like by then. Then I started to think of goals I want to achieve before I turn 30, goals that want to work and achieve. It could be career related or just travel to a new place, or even something simple like learning a new language or learn to cook more then just ramen.
So here are 20 goals that I have and maybe other 20-something years olds have too before they turn 30.
1. Learn at least one new language
2. Learn how to cook at least five meals for myself (other then ramen or PB&J sandwhich)
3. Live on my own
4. Apply for a credit card
5. Graduate from college/grad school
6. Have at least one real relationship
7. Learn to say No
8. Stop looking for other people's approval
9. Have my first job with my career
10. Have more then one internship
11. Own a puppy (or two!)
12. Write a book
13. Go Skydriving or Bungee Jumping
14. Go on a self-discovery trip
15. Go a whole week off social media
16. Give a talk or a presentation once
17. Travel to at least one new country
18. Learn more and make a family tree
19. Attain an all day/weekend music festival
20. For One Day, treat myself and buy something fancy