3 Items From My Summer Bucket List - And They're Not What You'd Think

I recently made a bucket list, specifically for my trip to Washington. This trip has completely changed my life because I was able to complete items on my bucket list. I continue to add to my bucket list every day, but here are the top activities that I want to do as soon as possible.

1. Get a tattoo.

I never got a tattoo. Therefore, I decided to get a small one on my lower leg. Since I usually wear sweat pants, no one will see it anyways. I want to get a seahorse because they are essentially my spirit animal. I want to do it in Washington, and I will probably go to Fatty's since it is close to my apartment.

2. Get an ear piercing.

I never got an ear piercing, either. If I do, though, I want to get a diamond on one ear. I will probably go to Fatty's since it is close, as I said. If I don't get it done now, then I will certainly never get it done later on in my life.

3. Dye my hair.

I always wanted to dye my hair blonde. Like the ear piercing and tattoo, I've never done it before. I will go to the professional salon academy in Washington. It is fairly close to my apartment, and the prices aren't bad either.

In the end, I completed two items on my bucket list. I got a tattoo and ear piercing at a place called Jinx Proof in the District of Colombia. I actually got it on my birthday. I am so glad that I could withstand the pain because it was worth it in the end. It feels weird since I thought that I would never do it, but I am starting to get used to it.