I recently made a bucket list, specifically for my trip to Washington. This trip has completely changed my life because I was able to complete items on my bucket list. I continue to add to my bucket list every day, but here are the top activities that I want to do as soon as possible.
1. Get a tattoo.
I never got a tattoo. Therefore, I decided to get a small one on my lower leg. Since I usually wear sweat pants, no one will see it anyways. I want to get a seahorse because they are essentially my spirit animal. I want to do it in Washington, and I will probably go to Fatty's since it is close to my apartment.
2. Get an ear piercing.
I never got an ear piercing, either. If I do, though, I want to get a diamond on one ear. I will probably go to Fatty's since it is close, as I said. If I don't get it done now, then I will certainly never get it done later on in my life.
3. Dye my hair.
I always wanted to dye my hair blonde. Like the ear piercing and tattoo, I've never done it before. I will go to the professional salon academy in Washington. It is fairly close to my apartment, and the prices aren't bad either.
In the end, I completed two items on my bucket list. I got a tattoo and ear piercing at a place called Jinx Proof in the District of Colombia. I actually got it on my birthday. I am so glad that I could withstand the pain because it was worth it in the end. It feels weird since I thought that I would never do it, but I am starting to get used to it.
- 50 Things Everyone Should Have On Their Bucket List ›
- 7 Life Lessons From The Bucket List Family ›
- The "My Texas" Bucket List ›
- The Real Hokie Bucket List ›
- A Published Bucket List From A Girl Who Battled Depression ›
- 40 Things For The Perfect Fall Bucket List For College Students ›
- 50 Things To Add On Every Small Town Summer Bucket List ›
- Andy Dwyer's Bucket List ›
- 10 Reasons You Should Make A Bucket List ›
- The Ideal Summer Bucket List For Foodies, Adventurers & Nature ... ›