Eyebrow Products Ranging from Beginner to Expert

5 Brow Products Every College Girl Should Have

Eyebrow products for every level–ranging from beginner to expert.

164

The eyes are the windows to the soul, right? Then the eyebrows must be the frames of the soul! Eyebrows can easily be one of the hardest aspects of our beauty routine. They require time to make them sisters (not twins) and use multiple products to achieve the desired look. These products can help create dramatic or natural brows for any occasion. These are the five eyebrow products every college girl should have:

1. Tweezerman "Pink Perfection Petite" Set ($27)

You can't have polished brows without a tweezer set! This product has more variety than purchasing one individual product. These tweezers grab hair closer to the root than ever. The slant design can grab more hairs while the point design grabs specific hairs for a perfect look. Pro Tip: Avoid tweezing the top of your eyebrows! Below is the way to go. Pluck away!

2. NYX Precision Brow Pencil in "Espresso" ($10)

This product is best for achieving a natural eyebrow look. Its waxy—yet smooth—feel keeps brows in place while filling in sparse areas. It has a lighter pigmentation and is more ideal for brow novices. If you are seeking an even more natural look, reach for the NYX Cake Powder. This product contains two powders and one wax base. Use the spoolie or brush in the component, or use your own applicators. You will be ready to go in no time!

3. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Brow Gel in "5" ($24)

If you have sparse eyebrows, this product is for you! This product beautifully builds up sparse brows, giving them a thicker appearance. The applicator on this product is also phenomenal because it reaches smaller areas of your brows. I recommend wiping excess products off before use and starting from the end to the front of your brows!

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in "Soft Brown" and "Dark Brown" ($18)

If you have medium-to-coarse hair, this product is for you! This product delivers a realistic thick brow. I recommend dabbing excess product before use, because this product is hard to remove once applied. I use ABH Brush #14 to create realistic brow strokes and fill the end of the brow. Don't forget to remove residue from your brow pomade brushes to prevent build-up!

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($22)

This product is the last step of the brow "process". If you have specific hairs that fly away or that you want to accentuate, this product holds well! After pulling the spoolie out of the component, wipe the excess gel off for a faster dry time. If you have color treated hair or want to create a lighter brow look, go for the ABH Tinted Brow Gel.

Eyebrow makeup application is a true art form. It can take a long time to accomplish a natural or dramatic look. These products range from beginner to expert and have earned their place in my top five favorite brow products every college girl should have!