47 Thoughts A Broke College Student Has At The End Of Summer

OMG. WHAT IF THIS IS ALL FOR NOTHING?!

15

It's just about that time, summer is coming to an end. As much as we are loving soaking up the sun and ignoring all responsibilities that have to do with class, I think its safe to say us college students are excited to get back to campus. With that being said, panic mode sets in when we realize how little we have accomplished and how little time we actually have to get such things done.

1. I basically haven't saved any money.

2. How do I have no money I worked all summer?

3. Oh right, I spend all my money on food.

4. Ugh I love food. I am so not ready for this dining hall food again though.

5. REALLY going to miss having home cooked meals.

6. Maybe I could try grocery shopping?

7. Who am I kidding? Not happening.

8. Looks like fast food or take out every night it is.

9. But wait, that's all my money going to food again.

10. Why do I pay *insert meal plan price* for bad food?

11. Why is tuition so high anyway?

12. Like for real. Where does all that money all go?

13. Gosh, college is expensive.

14. I don’t even want to think about student loans.

15. Better pick up those extra hours at work. *sigh*

16. But I haven’t gone to *insert destination* yet.

17. I really wanted to go to *insert other destination* too.

18. Who am I kidding?

19. I can’t get off of work.

20. I should just quit and enjoy the rest of summer.

21. Just kidding!!! I need this job.

22. I’m actually really excited to go back to school though.

23. Nevermind… I just remembered how expensive textbooks are.

24. Why in the world is one textbook *insert outrageous price* anyway?

25. But why am I even taking this class?

26. Oh yeah, for my major requirement.

27. How does *insert class title* relate to *insert major* to begin with?

28.This is too much.

29. Can I just not do this anymore?

30. Do I really need to go to college?

31.Yes, yes I do.

32. Hopefully, I get hired after all of this.

33. OMG. WHAT IF THIS IS ALL FOR NOTHING?!

34. AM I WASTING MY TIME?!

35. WHAT IF I HAVE NO JOB BUT HAVE ALL THESE LOANS?!

36. SOS!!!

37. Okay just breathe.

38. Breathe.

39. Remember? College is fun!

40. All your friends will be there, that's exciting!

41. We’re all in this together, right?

42. Yes. We’re all going to learn so many new things.

43. Knowledge is power.

44. Power = Money.

45. So all of this is worth it.

46. Now get it together.

47. I got this.

Think of getting ready to get back to campus like an all-nighter you pulled for a last minute project. It really isn't fun but, the end result will be more than worth it. Now get moving!