Which Britney Song You Are According To Your Zodiac Sign

Which Britney Spears Song Should Be Your Anthem, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Channel your inner Britney.

1121
Britney Spears

Britney Spears just celebrated the 20th anniversary of her album "Baby One More Time" on Instagram. This album, which was her first, became the foundation for her successful music career. Spears has recorded nine albums along with various singles and EPs. She has also been known for her iconic looks and bounce-back from 2007.

So in honor of her album's anniversary that started it all, I'll be assigning your zodiac sign an iconic Britney song that is a must-have on your playlist!

1. Aries, "Circus"

The Aries loves to put on a show and take control of whatever situation they're in. Just like Britney, the Aries is like a ringleader, they call the shots!

2. Taurus, "Gimme More"

If a Taurus says "gimme more," it's for one of these three things: romantic one-on-one time, food, or money. But don't worry Taurus, we like your persistence and goal-getter attitude. Somebody better give them more.

3. Gemini, "Oops!...I Did It Again"

Nobody is surprised that Geminis got this song. The lyrics, "I think I did it again, I made you believe we're more than just friends," screams this air sign. These charismatic charmers find a way to make people fall for them, even though they're fake-flirting.

4. Cancer, "...Baby One More Time"

Cancers rank number one for being the most emotional sign, which is why they deserve to be given this Britney bop. This song resonates with Cancers when someone important to them walks out of their life. Hopefully, Cancers can woo that person right back into their lives with their sweet, sensitive side and gets a sign.

5. Leo, "Womanizer"

Leos emit confidence wherever they go. And while these lions are not as devious as womanizers, they sure have the attitude to play the part. Leos have the ego, heart, and talent to lure anyone into their trap.

6. Virgo, "Hold It Against Me"

Virgos just need one person to pour all their love into. This sign loves the idea of stability and comfort which is why "Hold It Against Me" seems to be the most proper choice for a Virgo's playlist.

7. Libra, "(Drop Dead) Beautiful"

Beauty is a must for Libras. Whether it's regarding themselves, their partner, or their materials, everything must be aesthetically pleasing and beautiful.

8. Scorpio, "Toxic"

A Scorpio's passion could be either really good or really bad. "Toxic" really captures a Scorpio's intensity for someone and how one's love can make them go crazy. Let's just hope that the person isn't really toxic.

9. Sagittarius, "I Wanna Go"

This fun sign is here for a good time, not a long time. They're always on the move, physically and emotionally, and simply just wanna go.

10. Capricorn, "Work B*tch"

This hardworking sign doesn't need to be told to "work b*tch" because they're probably already working now. Capricorns have an ambitious drive that can definitely be fueled up even more with this Britney song.

11. Aquarius, "Till The World Ends"

The Aquarius is just too free-spirited and lively. If the world was to end right now, they would definitely be dancing and living their best life to make their last moments count.

12. Pisces, "Slumber Party"

Pisces are playful and compassionate dreamers that love to dream big. But before they lay to rest, they make sure to end their exciting night with a bang (no pun intended).