Our favorite late-'90s and early 2000s pop queen had a confession to make in one of her latest Instagram videos she posted on Wednesday afternoon: She literally burnt down her home gym.
Britney Spears she started the video off by explaining that she is in her gym and hasn't been able to be for the last six months because... she burnt it down with two candles.
"I burnt my gym down, unfortunately. I had two candles, and, yeah, one thing led to another, and I burnt it down."
She said that she only has two pieces of equipment left in her gym that she didn't lose, but in her caption said, "yippy hoorah nobody got hurt." Because she was able to hear the fire alarm go off.
While we are so grateful that Brit is safe, we PRAY she is lucky enough to not do it one more time. Was that too much?