Bring It On, Spring Semester

Bring It On, Spring Semester

I'm ready for you.

25
Bring It On, Spring Semester
Communications Syllabus

As this spring semester begins, I look back on the past semester. I did my best and did everything I could to make it the best I could. So obviously, I'm going to do that again. But this semester, I need to improve.

Last semester, I did not do as well as I would have wanted. I did slack off some; I'll admit that. But I know what I need to do to get back focused and back to my work. I feel like I lost touch with some people who may have provided the motivation that I needed to get focus and the will to do my work.

I feel like I may have lost touch with God some. I thought about Him of course, but I did not feel as close as I should have been I believe. I didn't read my Bible as much, go to church as much, and I regret that. So I will definitely work on that also.

Maybe I focused on socializing too much. I did hang out with friends more than I worked I think. And that's not their fault, it's mine. But I should not have let my social life stand in the way of my future.

Nothing should stand in the way of my future career. But I'm the only one who can move past the obstacles that others or myself place there. It takes my will and strength, what God gives me, to reach my dreams. Nothing can stop me.