Brangelina The Aftermath: The Best Celeb Couples That Are Still Together

Who's got next?

15
Slant Magazine

On September 21, during the midmorning it was announced that Angelia Jolie-Pitt had filled for divorced against long time partner and husband Brad Pitt. This sent the Internet into a full blown panic. Many proclaimed their heartbreak, made funny Jennifer Aniston memes (don't bring her into this, she was done with his shit a long time ago), and some even go as far to question "does love really exist?"

If you had that very questions this article is for you. Fear not, it does. I put together a list of celebrity couples who are still very much together and can still be your #Goals.

1. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively

These two are my personal favorite. Although they live a pretty private life, we know they love to cook and let's be honest, are so beautiful it hurts to look at. Bonus points for their great sense of humor and Ryan's witty parenting tweets.

2. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian-West

Better known as Kimye, they are easily the two most self obsessed and out of touch people of all time. But, they love fashion and have the cutest kids out there. Anyone who can make Kayne West smile they way Kim K can has a gold star in my book.

3. John Legend Chrissy Teigen

They are another personal favorite of mine. They have really cute dogs and now a really cute baby to match. They love to cook together, embrace each other weirdness. If you need any other proof of their true love, go watch the music video for John's song "All of Me." *cries*

4. Jay-Z & Beyoncé

Hey! I know what you're thinking, what about Lemonade? I am going to ignore those rumors because I am still convinced it was all a publicity stunt. They are the King and Queen of music. With

5. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi

These two are just hilarious, they are the definition of best friends and soul mates in one. Need proof? Check out their social media accounts, the videos where they scare each other are priceless.

6. David & Victoria Beckham

These two have been together for over 15 years. They have four beautiful children shown below. They have been through it all together and are still going strong. They also get extra points for style.

7. Aston Kutcher & Mila Kunis

Started on "That 70's Show," now they're married. After many make-outs as Kelso and Jackie they remained friend and later in life came back to one another. Their love is the definition of "If it's meant to be, it will find a way."

I am not quiet sure if the phrase "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is true. But, when it comes to Brad Pitt it seems to be evident that it is.

Did I miss your favorite celebrity couple? Comment below and let me know!