13 Brands Every Girl Should Invest In For The Sake Of Her Summer Wardrobe

If you're thinking about revamping your closet this summer, make sure to check these brands out.

1204
@jacimariesmith/Instagram

Summer vacation has officially begun, so of course the first line of business is obviously your summer wardrobe. These are a few brands that every girl should invest in if they want to stand out this summer.

1. Forever 21

Forever 21 is a standard go-to for affordable trendy clothing, so you absolutely need to add a few of their pieces to your summer wardrobe. They have a variety of different types of styles, so if your edgy, sporty, girly, or vintage, they've got you covered.

2. Anthropologie

Anthropologie is on the pricier side, but their clothes are so cute. However, if you're looking for high-quality timeless staples or even trendy statement pieces, Anthropologie will have you covered.

3. H&M

H&M is perfect for the fashionista who is constantly evolving her style. I know that my tastes change from year to year, so sometimes I don't like to spend a lot of money on my clothes, but H&M has decent quality clothes for great prices.

4. Romwe

Romwe is definitely for the more adventurous shopper. I love Romwe because it's a Chinese Wholesale website with ridiculously cute clothes for prices so low, it's hard to believe. I just bought a few swimsuits from Romwe, and I must say, I'm impressed. However, it is known as kind of a hit or miss, so be cautious.

5. Zaful

Much like Romwe, Zaful is another brand that's ridiculously affordable. It is another Chinese Wholesale website, but it's a great alternative for girls that want the Anthropologie fashion without the Anthropologie price tag.

6. Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters obviously made the list because their clothes are super trendy and cute. If you want to impress people with your summer wardrobe, Urban Outfitters is the place to go.

7. Free People

Free People is perfect for summertime. Their clothes all scream "beach" and "festival": two things that are of the utmost importance this time of the year.

8. Madewell

Are you aiming for the Parisian "I just threw this on and I look like a supermodel" look, Madewell is the place to shop. Unfortunately, it has a similar price tag to Anthropologie, but their clothes are definitely worth it if you're willing to splurge a little.

9. Lulu Lemon

Just because it's summer, it doesn't mean that athleisure is out of style. Get yourself a cute lightweight yoga top from Lulu Lemon and actually exercise over summer break.

10. Topshop

Topshop is a must for your summer wardrobe. While on the more expensive side, their clothes are full of bright colors and bold patterns that are so in right now.

11. Albion Fit

Need the perfect swimmie? Albion Fit has you covered. Their swimsuits are perfection and every girl should strongly consider investing in at least one.

12. Quay Australia

Quay Australia sunglasses are the absolute best. They have such a wide variety and I'm obsessed with the pair I have. It's not easy for me to find good sunglasses that stay on my tiny head and don't make me look like a horsefly, so the fact that Quay has me covered is fantastic. They're also pretty affordable for their quality.

13. Honestly, anything from Target

Target is always a good idea. Target has such a wide variety of styles, so no matter what type of clothes you're drawn to, you'll find something you love at Target.

While the list could go on and on, these brands are perfect for everyone's summer wardrobe. If you're thinking about revamping your closet this summer, make sure to check these brands out.