Brace Yourself: Christmas Is Coming

Brace Yourself: Christmas Is Coming

A couple of reasons why I love Christmas.

28
Brace Yourself: Christmas Is Coming
Total Travel Guide

We're at the half of November, midterms are almost gone (let's ignore that finals are coming) and I feel like it's about time we start talking about Christmas.

Why should you love this time of the year? Just a couple of things.

Food

This holiday is literally about eating as much as you can eat, drinking hot chocolate and being happy. No diets allowed

Christmas songs

Michael Bublè is about to come back and haunt us until January, and "All I want for Christmas is you" is going to be everywhere. Excited yet?

Decorating

It's the time of the year when you can be as artistic as you want and turn your house like Izzie Stevens would

Cozy sweaters

Nice, warm cozy and ugly Christmas sweaters are the way to go.

Presents

Either is making something creative or exploring many shops to find the perfect gift, giving presents is amazing. And so is receiving.

Family

The main reason why this holiday is great is that you get to spend it with the ones you love the most.