14 Thank Yous For The Boyfriend Who Doubles As My Photographer

"Wait, can you take another?"

75790
Bored Panda

Behind the scenes of my latest Instagram post there are many many other takes of what seems to be the same picture and a patient boyfriend holding a camera.

Let’s face it, girls are not easy when it comes to taking photographs.

So I want to say, thank you to all the boyfriends that deal with us:

1. Thank you for taking pictures of me when I feel pretty.

2. Thank you for taking pictures of me when I don’t think I’m pretty.

3. Thank you for not complaining when I ask to take a picture.

4. Thank you for being patient with me when I can’t figure out how to pose with my friends.

5. Thank you for taking candids while we try to figure it out.

6. Thank you for trying crazy angles to get the perfect photo.

7. Thank you for telling me when something looks awkward even though I might get offended.

8. Thank you for taking more because I didn’t like how I looked in the first 20 you took.

9. Thank you for going on adventures with me to find the perfect spot to take a photo.

10. Thank you for taking silly pictures that we can look back on and laugh.

11. Thank you for taking pictures on your phone when I run out of storage.

12. Thank you for not complaining when I'm extra.

13. Thank you for always making me feel like I have my own personal paparazzi.

14. Thank you for being my boyfriend AND thank you for being my photographer.

I appreciate you so much.