To The Boy Who Made Everything Calm Again

Thank you for being my other half!

30
blogspot.com

To the boy who made everything calm again,

Thank you for everything you have done to make me feel alive again. Thank you for going out of your way to ensure that I am be safe and sound. You mean more to me than you will ever know. I don't know how I can even breathe when I don't hear your voice or see your smile. I am writing this for you to show you how special you are to me.

Everyone has gone through a break-up in which they thought the world was going to end. All of the nonstop crying and headaches never seem to end. You keep thinking to yourself, "I will never be okay again." You stay in your room eating pecan ice cream to drown the sorrows you feel. Your friends and family worry about you. Heck, some of your family is crazy enough to message your ex and tell them how they feel about the situation.(Thanks Cayla) Nothing seems to make you feel better, not even endless seasons of Supernatural. Now that is saying something. Everyday endless heartache, until one day you see the bright light which is in the shape of someone you've known since sixth grade.

I will never forget the day you came into my life again. Everything was starting to get better. You stopped my drowning and to this day you keep me floating above water.

This bright light makes all of the cares in the world melt away. It helps you control your breathing, helps make sure you are always in tip top shape. The bright light makes you feel alive again and you're actually happy.

To the boy who made everything calm again, thank you.