16 Boy Band Lyrics From The 2000s That Predicted 2020

Ready to move on to 2021

2100

Through racial injustice, a presidential election, and a global pandemic that has hit us in 2020, we could all use some humor when it comes to looking at what 2020 has been.

With this year almost over, we should all look at how far we have come in strength and resiliency, and hopefully, 2021 will have a better outlook. Here are 16 boy band lyrics that we can all relate to when looking at the outrageousness that has been this entire year.

1. "Stop, tell me the truth, Cause I'm so confused"

We just want the truth between the presidential candidates and how to combat the virus

2. "I can see that you've been crying"

I've personally cried multiple times over the struggles that have come with COVID-19.

3. "We'll carry on"

We are strong. We are brave.

4. "It's not the way I choose to live, And something somewhere's got to give"

I do not want to have to wear masks or have to socially distance the rest of my life.

5. "Cause I can't do this, I can't do that"

This is exactly what we say to ourselves with COVID guidelines and regulations.

6. "I'm kinda faded but I feel alright"

Drinking during quarantine is like...

7. "And I miss you more each day"

I personally sing this about my friends and family that I cannot see due to the fear of spreading COVID-19.

8. "Late at night awake and alone"

The pandemic equals social isolation, unfortunately.

9. "An empty street, an empty house"

What scenes of social distancing looks like...

10. "It's not my way to talk to strangers"

Now, stay six feet away.

11. "I woke up it was 7, I waited 'til 11, To figure out that no one would call"

Nobody is calling when nobody can hangout.

12. "On an island meant just for two"

Social distancing feels like being on an island for two.

13. "Girl you've got to say it, not spray it"

Trying to convince people to wear masks like...

14. "It took time but now I've realized, How much I'm missing you"

Still missing people like...

15. "I know this can't be right"

We shouldn't have to face this.

16. "Sit back and relax your mind"

Trying to practice meditation and yoga during the pandemic and watching presidential debates...