BoxLunch is a must know nerd store

BoxLunch Is A Must-Know Nerd Store

Don't get me wrong I still love Hot Topic — it's just my preferred store is BoxLunch.

108
BoxLunch Is A Must-Know Nerd Store

I am a nerd, which I am not ashamed to admit. I love nerd attire and am proud to sport some of my favorite fandom(s). Before, if I wanted apparel, it was all from Hot Topic, which is great, except some of their merchandise tend to be cheaply made ( it only takes one wash to make it no longer wearable). Don't get me wrong, I still love Hot Topic it's just that I prefer BoxLunch.

To top it off, BoxLunch is also a charity organization. Every 10 dollars a customer spend goes towards donating a meal to those who need it, hence the name BoxLunch. So far, they are proud to say that they have donated over 30,000 meals. When you purchase your product, they ask that you tag them and use the hashtag #getsomegiveback.

The other thing to love about the store is that they have a variety of apparel ranging from being a full out a billboard to more subtle styles like having a pocket prog in your otherwise plain t-shirt. They do carry more than just clothing though, they also provide home decor, car decor, FUNKO Pops, and everything in-between. The other great thing is they also work with Her Universe. Which I wrote a review about here but essentially its a brand dedicated to making women feel more empowered in being into more "nerdy" things.

I have to say that after discovering this store my closet is 70% from this store. I mean when the next Fantastic Beasts or Marvel movie comes out you can be sure they have the latest apparel to keep you satisfied. To top it off the quality of the merchandise is also worth the price, unlike some other locations where after a wash the picture is faded or gone. Sometimes the clothing even shrinks. BoxLunch, however, provides a good quality product and even carries some other brands such as Loungefly, which are quality backpacks with nerd patterns.

They carry Disney. Harry Potter, Marvel, Baby, home, Bob's Burgers, Game of Thrones, literally anything pop culture is there including some favorite throwbacks to satisfy your inner nerd. I highly recommend checking this store out if you have any sort of a nerd in you because it's 100% worth it.