Bored Sports Fans
Nature Animals

Hey, Bored Sports Fans, There Are Plenty Of Ways To Keep Yourself Entertained This Season

When sports get boring, you have to create your own fun.

235

It's not always easy being a sports fan. We have to deal with the offseason, sports analysts (who consistently think they know more than fans and athletes do), player injuries, and days going by during the season when our team isn't even playing. It's frustrating, to say the least, and sometimes it can get boring, too.

However, if you're a bored sports fan and want to change this, here's an example of what you can do.

First, go on Instagram and find Tom Brady's page. Once you're there go into the comments of a recent post and type in the following: "Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT." Submit your comment, and prepare to be amazed.

I guarantee that the responses you get will be as entertaining as they will be horrifying. Firstly, given that this is Tom Brady's account, many of his fans will relentlessly attack you. They'll call you names, make comments about your family (who they know nothing about), degrade your looks, and characterize you using every available synonym for "stupid" that exists. There are a few good Samaritans who will refrain from using profanity but will still explain to you why you're incorrect based on statistics, intangibles (such as leadership and likeability), and of course, their "expert" opinion.

Now, if you're lucky, a few brave souls who agree with your comment will come to your defense. They will defend both you and Aaron Rodgers as if you are family. A back-and-forth will occur, and an all-out war of words will take place. You should make it out alive, and hopefully much more entertained.

This concept can be applied to virtually any sports team or player, and the result should be relatively similar. Here are some more comments that should help to keep your nights occupied:

Lebron James's Instagram

Go to Lebron James's Instagram page and comment either: "Kobe Bryant is the GOAT" or "Michael Jordan is the GOAT." This can be done interchangeably if you go on either Michael or Kobe's account instead.

The Yankees' Instagram

Go to the Yankees' Instagram account and comment: "The Red Socks are better." Although I have to warn you, this comment might get you thrown out of New York.

Conor McGregor's Instagram

Go to Conor McGregor's Instagram account and comment: "Khabib Nurmagomedov is better."

Michigan State's College Football Instagram

Go to Michigan State's College Football Instagram account and comment: "Ohio State is better."

The Houston Rockets's Instagram

Go to the Houston Rockets's Instagram account and comment: "The Warriors are Better."

The list goes on.

Now, while this article is suggesting ways that you can start an online sports argument, I am in no way implying that you should actually go do this. Chances are you might get your feelings hurt and unnecessarily make others angry. So do not participate in any of this — unless of course, you are extremely bored.