Bored? Listen To Crime Junkie!

Bored? Listen To Crime Junkie!

I love the Crime Junkie podcast and I think you should too.

11
Bored? Listen To Crime Junkie!

I am going to preface this by saying that I am not affiliated with this podcast. However, I genuinely love listening to each episode. The Crime Junkie podcast is a completely free podcast hosted by Ashley Flowers and Brit Prawat. You can listen to the episodes wherever you like to listen to your podcasts. They have social media accounts for this podcast and a Patreon if you would like to financially support them in exchange for bonus episodes.

My favorite podcasts to listen to are true crime podcasts. Out of every true crime podcast I have listened to, let alone any podcast I have listened to, Crime Junkie is my favorite. I first heard about this podcast from a friend and I am so grateful she told me about it. Each episode covers a different true crime case. They even do update episodes sometimes if there has been a new break in a certain case, which I find super helpful. Also, pictures and information corresponding to each case is posted on their website and Instagram, which is interesting to look at. My favorite episodes are "MISSING: Bryce Laspisa" and "WANTED: Killer on the High Bridge". One aspect of this particular podcast that I really like is that quite a few episodes take place in Indiana, which is where I am from and where I live. The two hosts are also from Indiana and are big supporters of Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana, which takes tips pertaining to crimes and keeps the tipsters completely anonymous.

I love listening to this podcast on long drives from school to home and also when I am studying. I am interested by each and every case and I genuinely feel like I am a detective when I listen. One distinct memory I have from listening to the episode "WANTED: Killer on the High Bridge" is that I was on a three hour drive home and the episode came on just as I was going through Delphi, Indiana, where this case took place just three years ago! As Brit would say, "full body chills!".

So, seriously, listen to Crime Junkie!