Bops Needed To Make It Through The Fall Semester

11 Bops You Need To Make It Through The Fall Semester

For when your trying to ignore those people you know on the quad.

122

College students, as well as many other people, tend to listen to a lot of music. Everyone's taste can range from so many genres to sub-genres. A good song could keep us going from walking back and forth from classes, avoiding people we know on the quad, and get in the right mood to take on the day. The list that I have come up with has many different genres and types of songs for many different occasions. Whatever the occasion is, these songs will be a bop!

1. "I Like It" - Cardi B

Ok I had to add this song into the list because why not. It get you dancing, singing, and rapping. It's such a bop of a song that can get the party going or your day off to a great start. Feel the lyrics and truly live your live as the Queen or King that you are.

2. "Anna Molly" - Incubus

I am feeling this beat, the guitar melody and that sick drum beat! Everything about this song is just so perfect. It really gets my day going and off to a good start! If you want as well, you can add this to a workout playlist, but that would be for another time.

3. "Calypso" - Luis Fonsi, Stefflon Don

This is what summer is all about. It has that summer vibe that will get you dancing and feel the music through your body! It's so catching and such a bop that this needs to be in everyone's playlist!

4. "One Day" - Logic, Ryan Tedder

This makes you get in your feels at first but then motivates you try your hardest and get your life going. This song's lyrics combined with the beat and amazing singing and rapping offers so much more past just a song.

5. "In My Feelings" - Drake

This one made the list because why not. It is Drake and you always need a Drake song that will get you dancing. Hopefully you won't do it outside of car and get hit. Dance to this one in your bedroom or anywhere inside a safe and enclosed area.

6. "Made For Now" - Janet Jackson, Daddy Yankee

THIS SONG IS MY LIFE! I absolutely love this song with all my heart and soul. I love the message it is spreading and the combining with some Latin vibes. Janet Jackson is stunning in the music video and Daddy Yankee looks like a snack, like always. This song is a must have in any playlist!

7. "Lake Effect" - Fall Out Boy

So Fall Out Boy just came out with an EP that was basically a love letter to Chicago and I love everything about it. As a fellow Chicagoan, I feel everything from this EP in my heart. Besides the loving message it has, the beat and lyrics are super catchy!

8. "City In A Garden" - Fall Out Boy

This is the second song off Fall Out Boy's new EP and like I said above I love everything about it. It means a little bit more when you imagine your city providing for you and truly loving everything about it. FOB truly captured experience in songs an d this is one of them.

9. "Super Fade" - Fall Out Boy

Ok this is the last FOB song on this list, as well as on the EP. Like I said for the other FOB points I made above, they have done something truly amazing here. This song is a little different than the first two. I has a sick beat and the vocals are insane. This song will get you up and prepared to take on an army of cuddly dogs.

10. "High Hopes" - Panic! At The Disco 

What do I even say about this track? It get you AMPED, it makes you HAPPY, and truly BELIEVES in you. It's the theme song to literally the rest of my life.

11. "Curvin Everybody" - Travis Garland

This song is such a sexy song. It defiantly has you feeling some type of way but IT IS A BOP! You'll be feeling the beat and saying "Yes, I am sexy." Words to live by.

This list has a wide range of different types of music to listen. So whatever the occasion is, pick a song and roll with it! Hope you found some new songs and bands to listen to!