Bookkeeper card connects you to local bookkeepers, and bookkeepers to local applicants.
News

Bookkeeper card

14

why?

If you are in a position of paid employment or benefit, you know what you will be credited to your boekhouderkaart. As a self-employed business, all of your receipts are gross and experience shows that many freelancers have no idea what remains below to live in. Simple rule: allocate 50% of all turnover in euros to absorb income tax and setbacks. Each situation is different, of course, and this makes it important to draw your financial/financial future with an Boekhouderkaart.

Calculate it yourself!

Would you like to get an idea of what you will earn net? We have developed a useful calculator with which you can calculate the amount that you can easily spend from your total sales. You can find the available net income calculator via this link.

You can also use the hourly rate calculator to calculate the hourly rate that should be used to earn a similar income as a user.

Who helps

Our startup platform works with trainers, accountants and local accounting firms who want to help you on your way. You can reach our partners via this page or via zzpboekhoudkantoor.nl. Make an appointment, without obligation, to be notified correctly and to be notified of what your net disposable income will be as a self-employed person.

The accounting and accounting offices we cooperate with are indicated by many business consultants in your area as professionals for freelancers with a good quality-price ratio. No accountant in your area? Then ask your bank account manager for advice. The bank's business consultants know more than anyone local accounting and accounting firms that can give you the best advice.

Tip: Quickstart

Do you want to keep your business records as efficiently as possible? Are you looking for inexpensive but effective accounting software? Then Snelstart is the answer! Snelstart is an easy-to-use tool with which you can easily track and manage record-keeping operations via your smartphone and computer - and it's useful for yourself or your accountant. Snelstart is associated with your trading account and therefore automatically sees the transactions you make. This saves you a lot of time on your accounting and management!

The next step: directing the bank

You laid the foundation for your own work in the exploratory phase. All the advice you receive can be used in your business plan and in your outlook to start as a self-employed person.

Show the next step in a step-by-step plan.

Previous step: Choose a legal form

Now that you have tested your qualities in the field of entrepreneurship and you are sure you have the right competencies, it is time to think about practical matters. For example, what legal form would you choose? What legal forms exist for you?