Things All Book Lovers Know To Be True

Things All Book Lovers Know To Be True

Book lovers, unite!

7
Things All Book Lovers Know To Be True
wallquotes.com

If you've clicked on this article, congratulations! You identify as a person who loves books. Me too! Unfortunately for us, there are people out there who just don't appreciate the written word the way we do. Here are struggles that we, as book lovers, have to nobly bear as we lead our literary-enriched lives.

1. When we talk about a book we're reading and people shrug it off and say 'That sounds kind of weird.' or 'That's totally unrealistic.'

Like, are you serious rn? Okay, go back to watching Futurama or whatever.

2. When we go out somewhere that's going to have a long wait time and we FORGET THE BOOK AT HOME

I'm so disappointed in myself. And bored.

3. That complete EXCITEMENT we feel when the next book in our favorite series comes out. Even more so, when we hold it in our hands!

Friends, family, and innocent bystanders, beware our joy!

4. When someone says to us, "You like to read? I hate reading. I can't remember the last time I read anything."

That's just sad, actually. I feel sorry for you.

5. When our favorite character is presented with a solution to the problem they've been battling for two books now and we're thinking, "It can't be that easy. Something terrible is going to happen to mess this all up, I know it."

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2F13%2F636067174984461933464036493_stiles-something-bad.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=423&h=fb5835ca291f9e17b2a6a5cf1a5e6a7a27d6c420601ebd02e5b398989bc86703&size=980x&c=1647430171 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F08%252F13%252F636067174984461933464036493_stiles-something-bad.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D423%26h%3Dfb5835ca291f9e17b2a6a5cf1a5e6a7a27d6c420601ebd02e5b398989bc86703%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1647430171%22%7D" expand=1]

6. When the resolution to the book is coming up fast, everything's going swimmingly and then the MAIN CHARACTER IS BETRAYED BY SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO THEM WITH TEN PAGES TO GO.

You can't help but feel completely betrayed as well.

7. When we're debating on purchasing that Barnes & Noble membership..and then we do it anyway. I mean, we totally spend enough there anyway to justify the cost of the membership!

When it really comes down to it, book lovers really have the great end of this deal. The benefits of reading are endless. This summer and as we go back to school, pick up a book! Maybe you'll be surprised by what you find.