16 College Majors If They Were Bob Ross Quotes

Because we all need a little wholesomeness in our lives at this point in the semester.

115

College is stressful, but Bob Ross, the king of wholesomeness, can make it a little bit better with his wise and calming words.

1. Psychology

"We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents."

2. Philosophy

"The secret to doing anything is believing that you can do it. Anything that you believe you can do strong enough, you can do. Anything. As long as you believe."

3. Political Science

"That's a crooked tree. We'll send him to Washington."

4. Art

"We tell people sometimes: we're like drug dealers, come into town and get everybody absolutely addicted to painting. It doesn't take much to get you addicted."

5. Criminal Justice

"We want happy paintings. Happy paintings. If you want sad things, watch the news."

6. Anthropology/Archaeology

"Didn't you know you had that much power? You can move mountains. You can do anything."

7. Biology

"Any time ya learn, ya gain."

8. Education

"Talk to the tree, make friends with it."

9. Mass Communications

"Just scrape in a few indications of sticks and twigs and other little things in there. People will think you spend hours doing this."

10. Business

"Haha, and just beat the devil out of it."

11. Theater

"Happy little clouds."

12. Sociology

"We're gonna make some big decisions in our little world."

Nursing

"Tender as a mothers love... And with my mother, that was certainly true."

14. Communications

"As my son Steve says, just 'smoosh' it in there. It's not a real word, but people seem to know what it means."

15. Computer Science

"Any way you want it to be, that's just right."

16. Digital Forensics

"Just put a few do-ers in there..."

Next time you feel like dropping out, just refer back to this article and remember Bob Ross's wise words.