So, you may have heard the news:

E! News is right — this is NOT a drill! Blake Lively is, in fact, pregnant with her third child! And, to be honest, this is the greatest celebrity news of the month. This is like the royal pregnancy announcement of America, and, just like our favorite Duchesses (if you're unfamiliar with the fabulous royals across the pond, I'm referring to Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle), we all know Blake Lively is going to slay the fashion game while pregnant.

And just to further emphasize that she is the literal QUEEN of fashion, here are some pictures from her past pregnancies.

However, many were disappointed Blake Lively and her stunning pregnancy fashion didn't grace us at the Met Gala this year, as her arrival was one of the most highly anticipated.

However, we all still love Blake Lively, and even though her showing up fashionably pregnant to the Met Gala (glowing, as usual) with her hot mans would've made our month, our week, and probably our year, it doesn't overshadow the fact that her pregnancy has been some of the best news of 2019.

Between the James Charles drama, constant political fiascos, and never-ending Meghan Markle rumors — Blake Lively's pregnancy announcement is undoubtedly the ray of sunshine we all need.