Blake Lively fashion

11 Times Blake Lively Slayed The Fashion World, This Woman Brings Her Own Runway

XOXO... Gossip Girl.

362

Spotted... S leaving her New York City apartment in ANOTHER pair of Louboutin's.

"Serena van der Woodsen" pranced into our lives in late 2007, and eleven years later we are still under her fashion spell.

Lively portrayed a fashion-forward bachelorette in the city on TV and in real life. Now, a wife and a mother, she is still playing the fashion game better than any other. Lively is notorious for her upscale street style. Lively hits the streets in beautiful dresses, full suits, and amazing shoes almost daily.

Need proof? Here are 11 times that Blake Lively conquered the Fashion World, one step at a time.

1. The time she wore a picnic blanket, and it worked

With a strawberry necklace to top it off.

3. The black-and-white checkered dress

Bringing all the neutrals in for the perfect fall look.

5. When she showed us the perfect sweater dress 

Completing the perfect cold-weather outfit with a fur coat.

6. The chanel jumpsuit 

Her black and white jumpsuit was complimented by animal print louboutins.

7. The brightest Oscar de la Renta dress we've ever seen

A dress as bright as her highlight!

8. The "Cafe Society" premiere 

This is the cutest pom-pom dress and I need to know where I can get it.

9. The fruit skirt 

She's the only one who can wear fruit and still look like a queen.

10. On "Mom's Night Out"

Can I look like this when I am a mom?

11. When she wore neon, from head to toe 

Only Blake Lively can wear this color. No one else should try.

S is leading the world with her fashion.

XOXO, "Gossip Girl"