5 Reasons Why I Want To Be Blair St. Clair When I Grow Up

From her gorgeous, sultry 60's fashion realness to her winning personality, Miss Blair St. Clair is who I aspire to be. We all fell in love with the young queen on season 10 of RuPaul's Drag Race and I have been enraptured ever since.

1. Her makeup is SICKENING.

Blair St. Clair is able to capture the idea of ethereal beauty in every single one of her makeup looks. Whether it's a sexy smoky eye pictured above or her classic sixties cat eye, my jaw never fails to hit the floor. If my winged eyeliner and lashes can ever reach this level, I will have reached godly St. Clair ability.

The sheer transformation that Blair St. Clair hits us with is amazing all on its own. Every look is able to capture the soft, feminine beauty we can only dream of.

2. Her iconic style.

Blair St. Clair is not a one trick pony by any means, but her staple late 50's-early 60's style is nothing short of iconic. From her first entrance in the Werk Room, to her show-stopping looks in her music videos, Blair St. Clair has never failed to disappoint. She rocks corsets, polka-dots, peplums, and print. Blair St. Clair gives us the best version of "just inherited my dead husband's fortune what next?" realness and we are eternally blessed.

3. Her musical talent.

Coming out with songs and music videos isn't uncommon for a queen after her time on RuPaul's Drag Race, but Blair St. Clair stands out. Especially with her Broadway queen background. Songs like "Now or Never" are personal and heartfelt while bops like "Irresistible" are well, irresistible. Blair St. Clair packs vocals and a killer production value. Each music video has a story line and keeps our eyes glued to the screen with the stunning visuals of the queen herself.

4. Her beautiful personality.

It's no secret that Blair St. Clair is one of the sweetest queens to grace RuPaul's Drag Race. She had a notable friendship with The Vixen, but still managed to leave a positive impression on everyone she encountered. Blair has kept up with many queens from her season as well, like Yuhua Hamasaki. She was often accused of being demure and boring during her time on RuPaul's Drag Race, but that isn't the case. Watch any interview or video with Blair St. Clair with other queens and that refreshing sweetness and charm will shine through.

5. Her strength.

Blair St. Clair has been open about sexual assault and alcoholism, two very sensitive subjects that take a lot of bravery to talk about. She understood the power of sharing her story and inspired so many people, including myself. Even though Blair has faced backlash, she still continues to speak her truth and let others know they aren't alone. If that isn't true beauty, I don't know what is.