Why Black Men Don't Date Black Women

Why Black Men Don't Date Black Women

It's because black women are too "difficult."

17232
Why Black Men Don't Date Black Women
Tommy Sotomayor

Ever since attending a PWI (predominantly white institution), I have heard the phrases "I don't date black girls" or "black women are too difficult," from our very own black men. White men seem to praise black women, and some even have a fetish for black women (kind of weird though). But black men seem to have a big issue with black women.

As I observed over the years of being around black men like this, I personally believe they think black women are too "difficult" because we just won't put up with what the others will. Black women are strong and independent. So anything a man can do for black women, most times they can also do for themselves.

I feel like black men try to get over on females, and do sneaky things that they have no business doing. For example texting other women, being very friendly with females, and hanging out with certain females that they should not be with. A black woman will question a black man about this and not leave it alone until she gets the right answer.

While white women are more sensitive and willing to settle or compromise. Black women just don't put up with no mess. and if that makes them difficult then so be it. It's better to be difficult and not getting played, then out here looking stupid because your putting captions like "Mine" under your Instagram photo of him, when in reality HE'S FOR EVERYBODY!

I don't have an issue with interracial relationships, I just have a problem with some explanations. If a black man just happens to like white woman verse other races than that's fine, but if a black man dates white woman and gives an ignorant reason then begins to bash black women, that is a problem. All you had to say was "That's my preference" but instead you gave me an essay. So here's really the difficult one here?