9 Black-Owned Plant Shops Delivering Right To Your Door

These 16 Black-Owned Plant Shops Will Deliver Right To Your Door — Say 'Aloe' To Your Inner Plant Parent

Shop these small and Black-owned businesses straight from your couch.

18573

Plants can be an additional highlight to anyone's life. They scientifically boost your mood, clean the air around you, and they just look good! What's not to love, right? Well, while you're shopping for your next green leafy friend, consider these Black-owned businesses that deliver plants, plant accessories, and more right to your door.

Grounded

Grounded was founded to allow their customers to "disconnect and decompress through the appreciation of plants." Here you'll find various household plants, some unique planters, and they even offer a plant subscription.

Natty Garden

Natty Garden is truly a one-stop shop for all your planting needs. Not only do they have a huge selection of plants (indoor and outdoor), they also sell pots and planters, soil and growing medium, fertilizers and insecticides, garden tools, and their very own Natty Garden merch.

What I really like about this shop is they sell many of their plants from babies (4") which means a much lower price and you get the joy of watching them grown from tot to full grown!

Isha Plants

Isha Plants' Plant Boutique offers carefully handpicked plants. They're little more on the pricey side but their prices do include shipping. And I'm sure we all know shipping plants is not cheap.

Tennessee Tropicals

At Tennessee Tropicals, you'll find a large selection of rare and unusual tropical plants. The plants come straight from their greenhouse three generations worth of plant knowledge resides.

My Crazy Plant Life

Here at My Crazy Plant Life you'll find some odd and rare plants of all types. They have everything from the common sanseveria to various begonias. Most of their products are also sold as babies so you'll be getting a good price on them as well.

Plant + Vessel

At Plant + Vessel, you'll not only find beautiful, unique planters, you'll also find some other handmade items such as cups, mugs, and ceramic jars with lids. Each pot is unique; from speckled to striped to textured designs, no two pots are exactly alike.

Tal & Bert

At this shop, you'll find beautiful handmade planters and vessels perfect for your darling air plants. Tal + Bert's vessels are all designed with a unique concrete and geode design that automatically elevates any room.

Planting With P

This shop has a selection of not only plants. Planting With P offers succulents and flowers as well. They even sell smudge sticks of lavender and sage.

Revive and Bloom

This shop offers a large selection of houseplants. Each of Revive and Bloom's plants are beautifully grown so that they arrive to your door ready to add happiness to any space.

Leaf Me Plant Boutique

This shop has all the vibrant plants needed to spruce up any home. Check out Leaf Me for some common houseplants, succulents, and some tropicals!

Wellness & Releaf Plants

This shop offers a collection of the perfect houseplants and succulents. Stop by Wellness & Releaf to also get some all-natural skin care products and various sage products.

Light & Love

Light and love (and water) is everything a plant needs! And Light & Love has everything you need from small houseplants that fit on a side table to large plants that tower towards the ceiling.

Hey Botany

From the common and popular the rare and exotic, Hey Botany has it all! They even sell biodegradable grow pots!

Crazy Plant Bae

Crazy Plant Bae's shop has everything you're looking for whether you're a beginner or looking for the right ways to decorate your space with greenery. Here you'll find plants of all types, subscription boxes, hanging macrame planters, and all-natural skin care products.

Plant Jawn

This Etsy shop has various houseplants that'll fill your space with life. Visit Plant Jawn for some beautiful homegrown greenery.

Pepper Palm

Stop by Pepper Palm for beautiful houseplants and beautifully made planters and saucers.

From Your Site Articles