19 Black-Owned Jewelry Brands You Should Be Gifting From

19 Black-Owned Jewelry Brands You Should Definitely Be Gifting From — Even To Yourself

Each gives a whole new meaning to "glow up."

138

I have about seven pieces of jewelry: rings, bracelets, and necklaces I wear every single day, each with significant meaning to me, from my grandmother's ring to my best friend's bracelet and the necklace I gifted myself after graduate school.

I'm not alone here — for centuries, our jewelry has meant more to us than sheer vanity, though the best ones have depth in their beauty. The Black designers and artists making the jewelry below exemplify just that.

A purchase from one of them does not just mean you're making an active and conscious decision to support Black-owned businesses, but that you're one step closer from gracing your (and your loved one's) body with true art, from sustainable zodiac jewelry to consciously-sourced diamonds, and glamorous statement pieces.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.