10 Of The Most Popular Retailers With The Best Black Friday Deals This Year

I did the research so you don't have to.

46

Black Friday this year is definitely going to look a little different, but that doesn't mean you can't find the same steals you've found in the past. So, to help all of you deal finders out, I compiled a list of some of the most popular retailers and their greatest deals so that you can rest easy this Black Friday.

1. Bath and Body Works

They have a totally new product being sold for Black Friday this year! When you spend $30 here on Black Friday, they used to sell you a tote bag with over $100 worth of merchandise for just $30. This year they are replacing it with a Santa Approved Christmas box which will include;

- 'Tis the Season 3-Wick Candle

- 'Tis the Season Gentle Foaming Hand Soap (8.75 fl oz)

- Crushed Candy Cane Single Wick Candle

- Crushed Candy Cane Hand Cream (1 fl oz)

- Crushed Candy Cane PocketBac (1 fl oz)

- Dahlia Shower Gel (10 fl oz)

- Dahlia Fine Fragrance Mist (8 fl oz)

- Dahlia Super Smooth Body Lotion (8 fl oz)

- Santa Hat PocketBac Holder

2. Victoria Secret/PINK

As per usual, Victoria Secret and PINK are having some great sales, including their typical tote bag being given to those who spend more than $75 and giving those who spend over $150 a free blanket. Some of their other sales are:

- 5 for $30 PINK panties

- Buy 1 get 1 free for Victoria Secrets bras, panties, lingerie, sportswear and beauty

- $5.95 PINK mists and body care

- A free $20 holiday reward card with a purchase of $20 or more

- $17 off PINK's wear everywhere bras

3. TJ Maxx

Unfortunately, TJ Maxx doesn't usually offer much on Black Friday considering they have sales pretty much all the time throughout the year. In the past though they have offered free shipping on online orders and small free gifts with large purchases.

4. Lululemon

Lululemon is known for its major markdowns during Black Friday and this year is no different with:

- Up to 75% off of anything in their "We Made Too Much" apparel

- Free standard shipping

- Free returns

5. Target

As always, Target is offering A LOT of greats deals this Black Friday with some of the best being:

- $50 off Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and AirPods Pro

- 40% off Kristin Ess and CHI hair appliances

- Select women's and kid's clothing on sale starting at $5

- $175 off Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones

- Major discounts on room essentials like bath towels, mattress toppers, curtains, and extension cords

6. Nike

Every year Nike offers major discounts for Black Friday, and this year will be the same with deals such as:

- Up to 65% off both Women's and Men's Sale Items

- Up to 50% off New Sale Styles

- Up to 30% off New Markdowns

7. Pandora

In the past, Pandora has been one of a few stores that haven't done special promotions for Black Friday, but that changes this year. For the first time in history, Pandora will be offering discounts both in-store and online this Black Friday with 35% off everything on the entire site!

8. Best Buy

As usual, Best Buy is offering a plethora of deals but here are some of their best:

- Up to $500 off Samsung Class Q80T series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TVs

- $20 off Apple Watch Series 6

- Up to $750 off Samsung Galaxy S20 5G series Smartphones

- $90 off Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones

- $200 off Galaxy

9. Ulta

Ulta is a must place to shop at on Black Friday because they always have AWESOME deals, and this year they are not disappointing. They have:

- Free shipping on $35+ purchases

- 50% off Ulta Beauty Collection and Beauty Finds

- $25-$50 off Hot Tools

- A $10 and under section which includes discounts of up to 50% OFF

10. Forever 21

Forever 21 is a fan favorite for Black Friday because they usually offer hella discounts. This year their deals are 30-50% off the entire store with up to 70% off sale items.