Black Friday Amazon Deals For Broke College Students
Undergrad

17 Black Friday Deals For the Broke College Student In Your Life

A gift of any kind is heartwarming when your broke.

6287

As a broke college student, the gesture of ANY kind of gift is always heartwarming. But I have to admit it's the unexpected gifts that make the holiday season even more exciting.

So here's a list of Amazon Black Friday deals to take advantage of if you're looking to surprise the broke college student in your life this holiday season.

A heavy fleece blanket

Sonoro Kate Fleece Blanket Soft Warm Fuzzy Plush Queen(90-Inch-by-90-Inch) Lightweight Cozy Bed Couch Blanket,Easy Care, Grey

Amazon

This is a no-brainer especially if the person you're giving to goes to school somewhere cold.

Queen size found on Amazon for $29.90 (plus a 5% off coupon).

Personal smoothie blender

Amazon

A personal smoother blender, with an attached bottle? This might be the coolest gadget to give this holiday season.

Found on Amazon for $36.99 (plus 5% off coupon).

Echo Dot 

An Echo Dot that can play music, connect to the internet, and call anyone hands-free? This would be a real treat this holiday.

Exclusive Black Friday deal found on Amazon for half off, just $24.99.

Bose headphones 

The gift of the noise canceling Bose QuietComfort is one that will truly make the college student in your life smile!

Found on Amazon for $299.99

Cornhole

Amazon

Essential to college parties, super expensive to buy if you're in college. Give the gift of Cornhole this holiday and you can guarantee you've hit a home run.

Found on Amazon for $95.99

A new Otterbox

Amazon

Know someone who drops their phone a lot? A brand new phone case is the gift to give!

Found on Amazon for $14.96

Cute fall fashion

Amazon

For the girl in your life, buy her a cute sweater and she'll forever be grateful.

Found on Amazon for $14.99.

Keurig Coffee Maker

We're all sleep deprived, and coffee is an absolute necessity. Just $121.88 on Amazon.

Stainless steel water bottle

MIRA stainless steel water bottle

Amazon

Honestly, we all need to cut down on our plastic consumption, here's a gift that can help us do just that!

22 oz bottle found on Amazon for $17.95

Food storage containers

Food Storage Containers with Lids - Food Containers Meal Prep Plastic Containers with Lids Food Prep Containers Deli Containers with Lids Freezer Containers with lids Disposable Containers

Amazon

This is one of the gifts that will be greatly appreciated by someone who likes to meal prep and eat at home!

Found on Amazon for $16.14

YEELAN waxing kit

Amazon

Hair waxing at home is the new trend of 2018, and this kit is perfect for the no-brainer in your life.

Found on Amazon for $25.99.

USB extension cord

USB Extension Cord - Surge Protector Power Strip, Type-C Charging Port (5V/3A) & 4 USB Ports (5V/2.4A), Portable Travel Charger Station for iPhone iPad Samsung & Tablets, USB C Not for Laptops

Amazon

This is a neat gift to give. It's thoughtful for someone who lives in a smaller space!

Found on Amazon for $19.99

Bath bombs

Anjou 12 Bath Bombs Set, lush Fizzy Spa Set Includes Natural Essential Oils for Bubble Bath, Birthday Mothers Day Gifts Idea For Her/Him

Amazon

Wrap them up individually or give as a set. These beautiful bath bombs will be greatly appreciated by anyone this season.

Found on Amazon for $13.99

For the guy in your life

Amazon

He probably doesn't have an ugly sweater and he probably needs one.

Found on Amazon for $19.54

A phone mount for the car

Amazon

Encourage a no-texting-and-driving policy with this dashboard gadget. Safe, effective, and something every college kid should have.

Found on Amazon for $6.99 (this one is really a no-brainer.)

Picture frames

Amazon

Have a lot of gifts to give this year? This set of 12 picture frames will get you pretty far, all you need is to print your favorite picture and you've got the perfect, personalized gift!

Pack of 12-4X6 picture frames found on Amazon for $25.99

Resistance bands

Amazon

Got a gym-head to shop for this holiday season? This is something they probably really want, and can be found for only $8.99 on Amazon. Sold.

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.