Dealing With The Bipolar Louisiana Weather, As Told By Coach O Himself
Weather

Whether it's figuring out what to wear or dealing with the weather on your walk to class, we've all faced these struggles at some point.

236

As you may know, the Louisiana weather this time of year is not the most reliable. On Monday it can be sunny and 82 degrees, and by Tuesday it's freezing and raining. Here are some situations you've probably dealt with at some point or another, told through none other than Coach O himself.

Looking at your phone to check the weather app before you get dressed.

Instagram

This is crucial when getting dressed because you never know what weather you should be preparing yourself for. Make sure you look at the whole day's forecast because it could very well change in a short amount of time.

When you walk outside and it's way hotter than you anticipated.

Instagram

You instantly start sweating... hurry up and speed-walk through campus to get to some sort of air conditioning.

When you come out of class and the weather has completely changed.

You didn't anticipate that the weather would be changing within the hour, so you played yourself. You look cute today but when you walk out of class, it's a torrential downpour outside and you have no rain jacket or umbrella.

Being forced to take a shower when you get home because your outfit made you a sweaty mess.

Instagram

When you got dressed in the morning, you wore long sleeves and pants, but now it's 80 degrees so you're sweating your ass off... congrats, now you have to go home a take a shower.

When your friend tells you that "it will probably be nice all day."

Don't trust them, don't trust the weatherman, don't trust anyone. The weather has a mind of its own and you can't ever really be sure that it's going to stay beautiful outside all day.

When you remember that you left your windows open... and now it's raining.

Instagram

Yeah even though it was sunny when you got out, doesn't mean it's going to stay sunny all day. ALWAYS make sure you close your windows or you'll hate yourself when you're sitting in Lockett and your car windows are open across campus.

When you actually planned ahead and dressed in the correct layers.

Congrats, this may happen to you once in your life (if you're lucky). Sometimes the weather is just nice and sunny and bearable, and you don't have to worry about it screwing up your day.

No matter what the weather is though, Louisiana in the springtime may be one of the nicest things in the world. Throw on some shorts, grab your hammock, and enjoy the weather.