7 Binge-Worthy YouTube Channels For You To Indulge In

"Hey, what's up you guys, yes!" — Shane Dawson

432
Steinar Engeland on Unsplash

I spend an ample amount of my free time watching various Youtube channels, which has lead me to acquire quite the list of amazing channels. Some of these channels will be better known than others, but, hopefully, this list will introduce you to some new channels to fall in love with! Here are 7 YouTube Channels to check out!

1. ElleOfTheMills

Elle Mills has just over 1 million subscribers, and she is one of the newer YouTubers on this list. Elle has amazing video editing skills; all of her videos feel like professionally-made movies. She is comical and heartwarming at the same time! Elle is mostly known for her comedic and unique content! I can spend hours on hours laughing at her videos!

2. Lucas

Does he look familiar? He should. Lucas Cruikshank played the character, Fred, when he was younger. We all remember Fred in all his randomness and his appearances on iCarly. However, now, Lucas has a new YouTube channel with around 2.6 million subscribers. His channel still focuses on comedy, but his new demeanor will probably surprise you!

3. Shane Dawson

Shane is one of the more popular and long-standing YouTubers on this list. Shane's channel is at a soaring 12 million subscribers, and he's been in the game for close to a decade. Shane has two channels: shane and ShaneDawsonTV. He posts skits and short films on the latter, and his more comical and casual videos are on the first. Shane's channel has a great variety, from trying products generally geared toward females to confronting his complicated relationship with his father to creepy conspiracy theories. There is something for everyone on this channel!

4. HeyParis

HeyParis has two channels. In one channel, she primarily tells stories, but in her channel, SlayParis, she does beauty-related videos. Her main channel has around 580,000 subscribers, making her one of the smaller channels on the list; however, her ability to make anything entertaining is outstanding. She has some of the best storytimes on YouTube that make you want to watch all day long. Her channel will definitely grab your attention!

5. mytoecold (Drew Monson)

Drew Monson has 1.4 million subscribers, and I believe it is because of his ability to be hilarious and sincere simultaneously. Drew suffers from depression, but he uses it to make others aware of the illness. He tells his experiences with depression to make others feel less alone. Drew is, also, a very talented musician with a lot more on his channel to offer!

6. Safiya Nygaard

Safiya Nygaard makes many videos on "bad makeup science," as she would call it. She tries out various mixtures of makeup, like mixing together all of her eyeshadows. She, then, wears the new makeup product for a day to test it out. Safiya, also, does informative fashion videos, where she wears different era's fashion for a week. Her channel has about 3.9 million subscribers, but she is fairly new to having her own channel. You might recognize her as a former member of Buzzfeed's Ladylike crew!

7. Garrett Watts

Garrett is another one of the newer YouTubers on this list, with just over 1 million subscribers. He is one of the sweetest and purest people on YouTube. His videos are creative and different from others, but they will keep you smiling all the way through. Over time, he has become one of my favorite YouTubers.