7 Binge-Worthy Shows of the Summer

7 Binge-Worthy Shows of the Summer

What's your favorite?

3
7 Binge-Worthy Shows of the Summer
Daily Mail

Grab a bag of chips, order a large pizza, invite a friend (or not), and open that browser to Netflix because you have one busy summer ahead of you! These shows will make you laugh, cry, scream, and smile like an idiot while providing a safe haven from the tropical degrees outside. Not necessarily rated the best, but definitely some of the best I've seen, these seven shows have Oscar winning actors and great soundtracks. Turn off your phone, crank the AC, and cuddle up with a blanket.

1. Grey's Anatomy.

12 seasons are already available for streaming with the thirteenth coming in mid-June. This show provides endless amount of drama with some eye-candy. Nothing wrong with that on a long summer night.

2. One Tree Hill.

Sophia Bush owns this show with her power role as Brooke Davis. One Tree Hill is based on estranged half brothers who come together playing high school basketball. Follow teen-marriage, pregnancy, parent-drama, and championship games with Brooke, Peyton, Lucas, and Nathan.

3. Friday Night Lights

Texas Football. This small town is all about winning games and working hard. Power couple, Eric and Tammy Taylor change the lives of their athletes and students from one Friday night to the next. Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

4. House of Cards.

Caught up in the election? House of Cards stars Robin Wright and Kevin Spacey as an unstoppable duo who will not rest until both of their goals are exceeded. Be amazed by the bribes, deals, and threats in this Netflix Original. You won't want to stop watching!

5. Friends.

Need to get a quick episode in? With ten seasons let Monica, Rachel, Chandler, Phoebe, Ross, and Joey bring you into their friend group. Each of these strong personalities will have you comparing the group to your friends. This series will keep you busy for a while with many laughs and easy watching.

6. The Office.

Again, with 30-minute shows, how can that not fit into your schedule? Let Dwight K. Schrute make a fool of himself at work while Michael walks himself into circles of confusion. How can anyone pass up an office romance between Jim and Pam? Precious.

7. Gilmore Girls.

Lorelai and Rory have a mother-daughter relationship that will leave you wanting to call your mom or daughter to reminisce on a past adventure. Stars Hollow will have you yearning for that small town feel and wanting to visit a diner and get some of Luke's pancakes. Also, make that phone call when you finish the episode, or better yet, watch it with your daughter/mom.