Binge worthy shows on Netflix this summer

Black Mirror (Season 5)

BLACK MIRROR SEASON 5 Extended Trailer (NEW 2019) Miley Cyrus, Netflix Series HD www.youtube.com

If you've never watched these futuristic and brain-teasing series, you should probably start from season 1 - but if you're not new, this new season of Black Mirror (if you skipped the trailer) as you can see if full of familiar faces. Miley Cyrus basically plays Hannah Montana again, Anthony Mackie plays as someone who isn't the happiest being in a relationship, and Andrew Scott plays a guy who is after a social media company in a society where no one basically looks up from their phone. (sound familiar?)

Stranger Things (Season 3)

Stranger Things 3 | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix www.youtube.com

This season is described to be the turning point of the "Stranger Things" franchise and it supposedly introduces newer villains . There are eight episodes and it will take place in summer of 1985. The creators said that this season is heavily influenced by Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park and that it will also be a very emotional season. Sounds binge-worthy to me.

Orange Is The New Black (Season 7)

Orange is the New Black | Official Season 7 Trailer | Netflix www.youtube.com

If you've been a fan, this will be pretty hard to take for you. The final season of OITB is going to be on Netflix this summer. It is supposed to come out on Netflix on July 26th. Piper, one of the main stars of the show, finally gets to leave Litchfield and the rest of the women also find their new adventures. The season will track every single inmate's journey and we will also get to see what life on the outside world is like after being in federal prison through Piper. It'll for sure be full of laughs and maybe a few tears here and there.

On My Block (Season 1 and 2)

ON MY BLOCK Official Trailer (2018) Netflix Teen Comedy HD www.youtube.com

On My Block focuses on four best friends in a street gang-filled neighborhood in Los Angeles dealing with any regular teen obstacles. Its a coming of age comedy with a lot of emotional twists and turns - not to mention a really good soundtrack if you're also looking for new songs to add onto your summer playlists. Personally, I've finished an entire season within a week so it is definitely worth giving a shot. If you're still doubtful, watch the trailer above!

Queer Eye

Queer Eye | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix www.youtube.com

A heart-felt show with 5 gay best friends who put their differences aside and help give makeovers to those who get nominated by their loved one. It's quirky, funny, and honestly really emotional. I highly advise keeping a box of Kleenex handy when watching this because no matter how much you try to tell yourself you won't cry - you definitely will.

Jane the Virgin

Jane the Virgin - Trailer (CW) www.youtube.com

Jane, a 20 something virgin dating her boyfriend for 2 years - artificially gets inseminated by a doctor that basically changes her whole life. The show is narrated like a telenovela (Spanish soap opera). It's light-hearted and also has murder mystery. In short, a modern day telenovela also worth watching.