Binge Worthy Netflix Shows

Binge Worthy Netflix Shows

Top 5 shows you need to watch on Netflix.

70
Binge Worthy Netflix Shows
Youtube

I spend almost all my free time binge watching Netflix TV shows; therefore, I feel pretty qualified to recommend shows for you to watch. These are my top five TV shows that will have you saying, “just one more episode,” every night at 1:00 am.

Shameless

This is an intense, dramatic, and eventful TV series that will keep you wanting to know what happens next. Having to balance family, drinking, sex, drugs, and school, along with anything else that is thrown at the Gallaghers, can be hectic, but this family makes it look easy; or at least “do-able.”

Once Upon A Time

This twist on our favorite well-known fairy tales makes for an exciting story. It begins with a whole universe of people who are living in a fairytale world, the Enchanted Forest, being cursed by the Evil Queen and transported to a small town in Maine, Storybrooke. Finding a way to break the spell is a hard task, especially when the fate of everyone’s free will is in the hands of a little boy named Henry.

Thirteen Reasons Why

This TV show has recently taken over Netflix. I’m sure you’ve already heard of it. This series is 13 episodes and each episode explains one of the 13 reasons Hannah Baker committed suicide. As twisted as this show sounds, it keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to learn more about the stories told on each tape.

Young and Hungry

This is a classic rom-com TV series about a young culinary chef wanting to make it big time in the real world; her life plan gets side-tracked when she sleeps with her millionaire boss on her first day of work. This show is filled with goofy plans, realistic problems, and hilarious accidents. This one will keep you laughing without a doubt.

Beauty and the Beast

Now this is a lesser known series about a fearless, strong and incredibly caring woman cop who falls in love with a science experiment gone wrong, werewolf-type creature. Keeping her animal boyfriend a secret from the police she works with becomes harder than she anticipated. The police force track down a whole pack of “beasts” like him who are in hiding in the city. Although it may be a modern twist, which is completely different from the classic fairy tale story, it is a great thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat.