As a college student, Netflix has become a part of my daily life. There is nothing better after a long and hard day of school than to put on some comfy pjs and watch Netflix. The following is a list of shows that I consider binge-worthy.
1. "Gilmore Girls" This show is a classic. The mother-daughter dynamic and the charming little town of Stars Hollow creates a heartwarming and hilarious story.
2. "FRIENDS" This show is one of the funniest out there, so be prepared to laugh until your sides hurt.
3. "Charmed" This show features three sisters who are powerful witches that fight evil.
4. "Fuller House" This spin-off of "Full House" is as sweet and funny as the original.
5. "Criminal Minds" Look no further when your in the mood for a psychological thriller! Besides, who can resist the banter between Garcia and Morgan?!
6. "Worst Cooks in America" Nothing makes me feel better about my cooking skills than seeing some of the concoctions that these contestants come up with. This show is good for a laugh and for picking up some cooking tips (from the chefs, not the contestants).
7. "Supernatural" This is my favorite show and I am on season 11! Sam and Dean, two brothers, must overcome personal tragedies to save the world again and again.