Billie Eilish Lyrics to Use as Instagram Captions

Billie Eilish has been an artist to watch since her 2016 single "Ocean Eyes" took over the world, so there's no mystery as to why her major label debut album "WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?" broke records for being the most pre-added album on Apple Music. The 17-year-old singer-songwriter's official debut album was released on March 29, 2019, and like most of her releases, it is being talked about by anyone and everyone.

media1.giphy.com

Eilish, who writes and produces all of her music with her brother Finneas O'Connell, doesn't conform to typical pop stereotypes and creates eerie visuals that are just as dark and hauntingly beautiful as her lyrical content. The singer has also been transparent about her experience with Tourette syndrome.

Billie Eilish Gets Candid About Tourette Syndrome www.youtube.com

Over the course of her career, Eilish has racked up over 1 billion (yes, with a B) streams and a star-studded fan base consisting of household names like Dave Grohl, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne, and Paramore front-woman Hayley Williams.

That being said, Eilish's career is incredibly impressive and can only continue to grow rapidly. Here are lyrics from "WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?" that you'll most likely see take over Instagram.

1. "Bad Guy"

- "Think you're so criminal"

- "I do what I want when I'm wanting to"

- "My soul so cynical"

- "So you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy"

- "I'm that bad type"

- "I'm the bad guy... duh"

2. "Xanny"

- "I can't afford to love someone"

3. "You Should See Me in a Crown"

- "Bite my tongue, bide my time"

- "Visions I vandalize"

- "You should see me in a crown"

- "Your silence is my favorite sound"

- "Tell me which one is worse, living or dying first"

4. "All the Good Girls go to Hell"

- "My Lucifer is lonely"

- "Who's burnt in California?"

- "My turn to ignore ya"

- "Don't say I didn't warn ya"

- "All the good girls go to hell, 'cause even God herself has enemies"

- "Look at you needing me"

5. "Wish You Were Gay"

- "Six words you never understood"

- "If three's a crowd and two is us, one slipped away"

- "I just wanna make you feel okay"

6. "When the Party's Over"

- "Don't you know I'm no good for you?"

- "Nothing ever stops you leaving"

- "I could lie, say I like it like that"

- "But nothing is better sometimes"

7. "8"

- "I came committed, guess I overdid it"

- "Wore my heart out on a chain around my neck, but now it's missing"

- "You're looking at me like I'm see-through"

- "Who am I to be in love when your love never is for me?"

8. "My Strange Addiction"

- "No, Billie, I haven't done that dance since my wife died"

- "To be talking to you, belladonna"

- "Shoulda taken a break, not an Oxford Comma"

- "Take what I want when I wanna and I want ya"

- "Just add some friction"

- "Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it"

- "You are my strange addiction"

9. "Bury a Friend"

- "Why aren't you scared of me, why do you care for me?"

- "The way I'm drinking you down, like I wanna drown"

- "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

- "Bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now"

10. "Ilomilo"

- "Honey, what's your hurry?"

- "Remember not to get too close to stars. They're never gonna give you love like ours"

- "The world's a little blurry"

11. "Listen Before I Go"

- "Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious"

- "Leave me, déjà vu"

- "Sorry can't save me now"

12. "I Love You"

- "Maybe we should try to tell ourselves a good lie"

- "I can't escape the way I love you"