Bill Nye Is Back To Save The World

Bill Nye Is Back To Save The World

Everything you need to know about the new Netflix series, "Bill Nye Saves The World"

34
Bill Nye Is Back To Save The World
Popular Science

Bill Nye, our favorite science guy, is making a comeback after the disappearance of his 90's science class VHS staple, "Bill Nye The Science Guy."

The familiar classroom chant of, "Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill," will soon reenter the lives of a nostalgic generation of adults as well as achieve a new impact upon the younger generation that's lacked the childhood excitement of an educational VHS tape -- a supplementary teacher that never failed to engage a room of disengaged students.

In his new Netflix talk show series, "Bill Nye Saves The World," debuting April 21, our prized scientist will debunk scientific myths and explore topics from sex to global warming and alternative medicine in this 13 part series. Featuring special guests such as Karlie Kloss, Steve Aoki, Zack Braff and many more, the show seeks to engage viewers through a fresh look at science.

Bill Nye may be just the man we need during this time of political uproar and global turbulence. As the nostalgic opening chant once again seeps back through television sets this April, new and old Bill enthusiasts may find that Bill Nye is the savior our world so desperately needs right now.