To My Big As She Leaves For Study Abroad

Already counting down the days until you come back!!!

184
Whitley Taylor

I know that neither of us are really into the classic, sappy big-little stuff, but I thought I'd go for it anyway. It's starting to sink in more and more that you're leaving me for an entire semester, but it's fine, I'm fine.

First of all, I am so excited for all that you are going to experience next semester. You're going to learn and grow so much and I can't wait to see this all of the amazing things that you are going to do and see.You're going to thrive and Italy is SO lucky to be getting you. Eat your body weight in gelato and pasta. I can't wait to live vicariously through your Instagram pics and weekly YouTube vlogs. You'll be thriving without me.

It really is going to be weird without you for entire semester. We joke about seeing each other every day, but it really is true. I know that I can show up at your house for a quick rant or for a good time. I can always count on a laugh every time we hang out. You're always down to gossip, watch Criminal Minds or just to be there for me.

You really have had such a positive influence on my college experience. As basic as it sounds, I really couldn't imagine college without you. It's hard to believe we've only been friends for a year and I'm so excited for all of the memories we'll make together in the future.

When you told me you were going to go abroad for an entire semester, I can't even tell you how excited I was to hear it. But as the time for you to go comes closer, I am sad to see you go. I'm already counting down the days until you're back with me.

Have the time of your life in Italy, make a lot of memories and don't you ever forget about me. I'm always a FaceTime call away -- and you already know I'll be callin' you on the reg. You're going to do amazing things in this world, and your studying abroad is just going to be a taste of everything you will do in the future. I am so incredibly proud of you. I love you!