Five Big Games Of E3 2017

Five Big Games Of E3 2017

Here are the top five games coming to E3 this year.

14
Five Big Games Of E3 2017

It seems like the Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3 gets bigger and better every year. This year is no exception. This year will include some very big games with great conventions from Ubisoft, Electronic Arts and many more. Many great games have been confirmed for E3, but I wanted to list the top five every gamer is going to want to check out. Let us begin!

5. Assassins Creed

Ubisoft has taken a break from the renown "Assassins Creed" franchise this past year. Instead the franchise took the shape of a film that consisted of mixed reviews. Now, Ubisoft is returning to the franchise with a brand new title. Recent leaks and rumors have suggested that the new installment will take place in Egypt. Many have requested this setting and hope the developers execute a great game. The last two game in the series did not receive great acceptance among fans and critics which is why the publisher took a year break from the series. We can only hope this year break has strengthened what Ubisoft has to show us this E3. You can catch Ubisoft's E3 press conference on June 12 at 1 PM PST.

4. Destiny 2

The original "Destiny" was a game of constant grinding for the top gear and a pinch of storytelling which what caused it to fall short among players. The constant updates and DLC drops kept the player base up and added some story, but was still faulty from its own original design. "Destiny 2" has already been announced, but it will makes its debut at E3 on June 12 at 6 PM PST. A cinematic trailer has already released for the sequel and already shows more of a story than the first game.

3. Spider-man

Fans went berserk last year at E3 when a new Spider-man game was teased. The trailer featured Spider-man beating up thugs and exploring new parts of New York city. The Spider-man suit featured in the game looks to be a mixture of suits we have seen in the movies which gives it a fresh new take and design. The game will be exclusive to PlayStation which has some fans upset due to it being a superhero game. For your chance to see it in action you can catch Sony's conference on June 12 at 6 PM PST.

2. Crackdown 3

Xbox's main critique is their small exclusive game list which has only gotten smaller from the cancellation of "Scalebound" earlier this year. The small list of games does include a fan favorite though and will be returning this year at E3. "Crackdown 3" debuted last year at E3, but it will be making a splash this year. You can check out a gameplay trailer which takes you through some of the new aspects of the game. You can tune in on Sunday, June 11 at 2 PM PST to catch what the game will have in store.

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2

"Star Wars Battlefront 2" has got to be the biggest game that will be revealed this E3. The trailer that has released has already wowed fans of the originals. The first reboot did not sit well with fans and so the second game will be built entirely off of player feedback. The new game will feature a full blown single-player campaign, multiplayer classes, and all three eras which will include three times more content then the first game. These new features are making it a highly anticipated game for the year of 2017. Be sure to get your first gameplay glimpse on June 10, at 12 PM PST.