15 Bible Verses For National Women's History Month

God made man and woman equal, and He wants everyone to know he or she is loved.

14392

Happy March everyone! It's such a monumental month for the feminist movement, so as a Christian feminist, I thought it's the perfect time to find some Bible verses to make the Christian woman feel empowered and confident! All verses are in the Holman Christian Standard Bible translation. I pray that you enjoy, and God bless!

1. Proverbs 11:16

"A gracious woman gains honor, but violent men gain only riches."

2. Proverbs 31:17

"She draws on her strength and reveals that her arms are strong."

3. Psalms 139:14

"I will praise You because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, and I know this very well."

4. Ephesians 5:25

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her."

5. 1 Timothy 3:11

"Wives, too, must be worthy of respect, not slanderers, self-controlled, faithful in everything."

6. Proverbs 31:10

"Who can find a capable wife? She is far more precious than jewels."

7. Proverbs 14:1

"Every wise woman builds her house, but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands."

8. 1 Corinthians 11:11

"In the Lord, however, woman is not independent of man, and man is not independent of woman."

9. Romans 2:11

"There is no favoritism with God."

10. Galatians 3:28

"There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

11. Genesis 1:27

"So God created man in His own image; He created him in the image of God; He created them male and female."

12. Luke 1:45

"She who has believed is blessed because what was spoken to her by the Lord will be fulfilled!"

13. 1 Peter 3:3-4

"Your beauty should not consist of outward things like elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold ornaments or fine clothes. Instead, it should consist of what is inside the heart with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very valuable in God's eyes."

14. Psalms 46:5

"God is within her; she will not be toppled. God will help her when the morning dawns."

15. Proverbs 31:25

"Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come."

From Your Site Articles