10 Bible Verses To Get Through Stressful Times

10 bible verses to get you through school

School gets stressful and life throws us all kinds of curveballs. The one constant we have is God's faithfulness.
In times of stress, it is comforting to remember these verses and know that God has a plan.

119
Hannah Ward

1. Psalm 139:16

“Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

2. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.”

3. Philippians 3:13-14

“....forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus Christ.”

4. 2 Corinthians 4:16-17

“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."

5. Mark 10:27

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.'"

6. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength."

7. John 13:7

"Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.'"

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

9. Romans 5:3-4

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope."

10. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.'"