Bible Verses and Other Quotes for the New Year

Because we all need motivation to reach our resolutions every now and then.

971
Timeout.com

With every new year comes the time to make New Year's resolutions where we look at ourselves and focus on what we could do differently or what we could spend more time focusing on in the New Year. We often hear the phrase "New Year, New Me" referring to these changes that we would like to make. In all reality, the majority of us who set out to do things differently in this new year end up falling off track or putting our time and energy into other things, forgetting what our goals were. We also often lose motivation. Here are some Bible verses and other quotes to keep in mind while trying to achieve your New Year's resolutions:

1. Isaiah 43:18-19

2. Job 8:7

3. Ezekiel 36:26

4. Jeremiah 29:11

5. Isaiah 40:31

6. Psalm 51:10

7. "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." - George Addair

8. "Your life only gets better when you get better." - Brian Tracy

9. "Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time." - George Bernard Shaw

10. "For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning." - T.S. Eliot

11. "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt

12. "Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach." - Tony Robins

13. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou